If there was a universal clothing item, it would be jeans. You can get some great work outfits with jeans if that’s your thing, and here are suggestions.
One of the primary reasons why you need jeans is that they work for almost all occasions and events. They go with party outfits, casual outfits, vacation outfits, and as this post will demonstrate shortly, work outfits.
When wearing jeans to work, you generally want the rest of your outfit to echo the casual feel. To that end, here are 25 casual work outfits with jeans to add to your clothing collection.
Casual Work Outfits with Jeans
1. Blue Baggy Jeans with White Long Sleeve + Black Vest + Loafers + Handbag + Sunglasses
What’s a better work outfit than baggy jeans with a white long sleeve and a black vest? The best part of this outfit is that you can wear it anytime, as long as it’s not snowing.
2. Blue Wide Legs Jeans with Black Long Sleeve Shirt + Slides + Handbag + Sunglasses
If you’re up for a classier look, you may want to go with this outfit. While managing to not break any of the typical workplace decency rules, it still looks incredibly elegant.
3. Light Blue Flared Jeans with Black Blazer + Sneakers + Handbag
Flared jeans are the safest choice for work, but not because they don’t look good. When you pair them with something good, like in this instance, they look even better than skinny jeans.
4. Blue High Waist Jeans with White Shirt + Floral Blazer + Boot Heels + Handbag
A floral blazer is also one of the more adorable outfits you can wear to work. When you wear a white shirt beneath and pair both with high waist jeans, you’ll only need boot heels to complete the elegant look.
5. Blue Wide Legs Jeans with White Long Sleeve Shirt + Wedge Shoes
If you want a wide leg jeans but not a complicated outfit, here’s an idea. With a single white shirt, you’ll show up at work excellently, turning heads without feeling any discomfort.
6. Blue High Waist Jeans with Black Inner Top + Velvet Blazer + Boots Handbag + Sunglasses
While flared jeans are popular in a work setting, you can still style your skinny jeans. Here’s an example of a work outfit with skinny high waist jeans that looks cute, while looking appropriate enough for work.
7. Blue High Waist Jeans with White Jeans + White Dress Jacket + Heel Sandals
If you like having a touch of white in your outfits, here’s an excellent idea for you. When dressing this way, substituting the ripped jeans for a traditional one would be a good idea.
8. Blue Jeans with Red Turtle Neck Shirt + Crop Denim Jacket + Boot Heels
You can introduce an unconventional style to your workplace by showing up in a denim jacket and jeans combination. You may also want to match a red shirt with red boots for the perfect two-tone outfit.
9. Blue Jeans with Brown Shirt + Black Oversized Leather Jacket + Black Combat Boots + Clutch Purse
While this isn’t the most comfortable outfit here, you can’t deny its chicness. With the hefty jacket and boots matching, it’s just hard to not like this combination.
10. Blue Flared Jeans with Black Long Sleeve Shirt + Hair Scarf
If you fancy the color black but not the huge black jacket, here’s an idea for you. Matching the shirt with the shoes creates a special cohesion that makes this one of the best work outfits with jeans.
11. Blue Flared Jeans with White Shirt + Lemon Blazers + Sneakers + Hair Scarf + Handbag
Incorporating a head scarf into your outfit isn’t complicated, and it won’t make you less fashionable. Looking at this outfit idea, you can confirm that this is one of the best work outfits with jeans.
12. Blue Jeans with Peach Blouse + Blazers + Boots + Handbag + Muffle
How about going the traditional blouse, blazer, and jeans combination? That’s exactly what she did here, and with a pair of boots stomach, she successfully nailed the outfit.
13. Blue High Waist Jeans with Dark Purple Blouse + Suede Blazer + Sneakers Handbag + Sunglasses
Making a suede blazer the focal point of your outfit is another interesting way to style high waist jeans. The purple top and sunglasses only make the outfit look chicer.
14. Blue Flared Jeans with White Graphic Shirt + Baby Pink Jacket + Heels + Clutch Purse + Sunglasses
If you have an affinity for the pink color, you may want to replicate this outfit. With the pink jacket and the almost pink heels, it’s naturally elegant, making it one of the best work outfits with jeans.
15. Blue High Waist Jeans with Yellow Long Sleeve Shirt + Heels
While you may want to be careful with an off-shoulder top, there’s nothing inappropriate about this outfit. If the combination looks excellent to you, you shouldn’t have any issues copying it.
16. Blue High Jeans with Purple Inner Shirt + Black Blazer + Loafers
Going casual is sometimes the most fashionable outfit idea for work. The jeans match with the similarly-colored loafers, while the black blazer and the purple shirt complete the perfect outfit.
17. Blue Jeans with White Graphic Shirt + Navy Blur Print Jacket + Boots + Sunglasses
How about a white graphic top over blue jeans? While that’s elegant in and of itself, you’ll wan to use the navy print jacket to make it look less social and more formal.
18. Gray High Waist Jeans with Ash Shirt + Sandals + Handbag
When dressing for work in the summer, you want to wear something that allows you to keep cool. In that regard, there’s hardly something better than gray jeans and an ash shirt. Not only do they match, but they also look elegant.
19. Blue High Waist Jeans with Purple Blouse + Sandals + Handbag
A slight twist to the preceding outfit will replace the shirt with a purple option, while keeping the high waist jeans. While this isn’t as good for the summer due to the sleeves, it’s still a chic option.
20. Blue Flared Jeans with Brown Peplum Top + White Cami + Sandals + Bag
Blue jeans and a brown top is an uncommon combination that looks surprisingly chic. Get a red bag and a pair of sandals for the ultimate work outfit.
21. Blue Baggy Jeans with White Shirt + Blue Prints Vest + Blue Prints Jacket+ Boots + Hat
You can give your work outfit some tomboy vibe by pairing baggy jeans and a shirt. The vest and jacket make the outfit look a bit more masculine, while the hat and boots add a final touch.
22. Blue Wide Legs Jeans with White Shirt + Denim Jacket + Sneakers + Handbag
Who’d say no to a pair of wide leg jeans for a work outfit. When you pair that with a white shirt and a denim jacket, it becomes impossible to mess up the outfit. You can add the sneakers for extra flair.
23. Blue Jeans with White Long Sleeve Shirt + Blue Vest + Sneakers + Handbag
If you’re still unwilling to wear wide jeans, here’s another skinny blue jeans idea for you. The white long sleeve shirt looks elegant, but the highlight of this combination for me is the jacket.
24. White Flared Jeans with White Long Sleeve Shirt + Lemon Blazers + Handbag + Sunglasses
Here’s another way to style white long sleeve shirt with jeans, but it’s with white jeans this time. You may not fancy this outfit if you don’t like dressing all white, but it’s one of the more elegant options in this collection.
25. White Jeans with Ash Top + Black Blazer + Sneakers + Handbag
If you fancy white jeans but not an all-white outfit, here’s one that incorporates black. The brown handbag succeeds in creating some variety, and the smile completes the outfit.
And that’s all for my post on some casual work outfits with jeans. Want some more outfit ideas? Then you might want to check out these blog posts.
- 25 Classy Outfits with Heels and Jeans
- 25 Casual Outfits with Jeans and Sneakers You’ll Love
- 25 Cute Outfits with Black Jeans for Inspiration
- 25 Fashionable Ways to Style White Jeans You’ll Love
- 25 Adorable Work Outfits with Sneakers to Try
I hope you enjoyed this piece of content. Do well to rate this post, and don’t forget to share this outfit compilation with your friends.
See you with more exciting inspirations. Trust me; you wouldn’t want to miss any of our upcoming outfit compilations, so make sure to follow us on Pinterest.
Pin for Later.