Hello beauty, welcome! In this post, I’ll show you how to style a Jean Skirt without looking frumpy.
Jean skirts are a cute, comfortable, and stylish outfit that comes in various shades, lengths, and designs; (maxi, midi, classic mini, tight, and ripped.)
As a classy lady, you can wear a jean skirt for both casual and formal settings. You just have to get the right outfit mix-match.
I have carefully selected 25 great and fresh Jean skirt-inspired outfit ideas to spice up your dressing this year.
Do check them out and I hope find the ideas inspiring. But before that, there are a few key things I want you to know.
What are the Comfy Shoes to Wear With a Jean Skirt
Jean Skirt can be essentially dressed casually, but with the help of excellent footwear, you can dress down a jean skirt into a classic look.
Here are the six types of footwear I suggest you pair with your jean skirt.
- Boots are good during Winter and Spring season
- Pump heels and wedges for classic formal outlooks
- Sandals for causal looks
- Chunky shoes for minimalist look
- Trainers to be worn during the summer and winter season; great for casual looks
- Ballet flats are best for minimalistic formal looks
How To Wear a Jean Skirt in your 40s
To get an elegant and classic look during the workdays, you can pair a jean skirt with a puff-sleeved blouse, throw in a mule or wedge on the feet, and a vibrant colored bag to match.
Suppose you want to achieve a minimalistic casual look with a jean skirt in your 40s, you can spice it up with a loose body blouse and sandals.
What is the Best Season to Wear a Jean Skirt
A jean skirt is best worn during the summer; this is because:
- It keeps your light and fresh throughout the day
- It is versatile and can fits with most syles and occasions and its suitable for most ages.
- It is helps absorb heat, helps to keep your skin hydrated during the day.
Can you Wear a Jean Skirt in Winter?
Yes, sure, a full-length jean skirt is a perfect outfit to have in your wardrobe during the winter. However, a jean skirt takes time to dry away water, so you have to create an alternative to ensure it gets dried properly
Tips and Tricks to Style Up a Jean Skirt like a Classy Lady
To look classy in a jean skirt, there are four rules you must stick to.
- Avoid wearing tight jean skirts; wear something that shows off your curve but not too tight to get you uncomfortable
- Avoid over dressing; keep it simple and unique
- Dress in alternating manner. Don’t pair a loose jean skirt with a baggy shirt; you definitely will look awkward in such pairing. Pair a loose jean skirt with a fitted top, or a vest with/out a biker jacket.
- Avoid contrasting bright colors
25 Great Outfits Ideas to Style Up a Jean Skirt
Without further ado,
Here’s my gallery of best cool and classy jean skirt outfits you’ll love.
1. Black Blazer + Graphic Top + Center Slated Short Jean Skirt + Wedge Shoes + Gucci Bag + Sunglasses
2. Sweat Shirt with Blue Mini Jean Skirt + Brown Shoes
3. One Shoulder Long Sleeve Floral Blouse with Short Light Blue Jean Skirt + Brown Belt + Block Shoes
4. Black Tank Top with Jean Skirt + Block Heels + Shades
5. Tank Top with Mini Blue Jean Skirt + White Trainers + Handbag
6. Black Sleeveless Top + Cardigan + Mini Jean Skirt + Knee High Boots Handbag
7. White Graphic Tee Top + Maxi Jean Skirt + Trainers + Handbag
8. White Tank Top + Jean Short Skirt + Boots + English Hat + Handbag
9. Black Crop Top + Mini Jean Skirt + Wedge Shoes
10. Orange Tank Top + Pleated Mini Blue Jean Skirt + White Trainers + Handbag
11. Tee Shirt with Jean Skirt + Wedge Shoes
12. Puffed-Up Tan Blouse + High Waist Pleated Blue Jean Skirt + Trainers + Handbag
13. White Knit Blouse + Light Wash Heather Midi Jean Skirt + Sandals
14. One Shoulder White Top with Mini White Jean Skirt
15. Puffed Sleeved Orange Top + Mini Blue Jean Skirt + Flat Slides
16. Long Sleeves White Shirt + Blue Jean Skirt + Flats + Handbag
17. Long Sleeve Shirt + Mini Jean Skirt + Flat Shoes
18. Black Crop Top + Jacket + Mini Jean Skirt + Knee High Boots + English Black Hat
19. Tan Blouse + Blue Long Jean Skirt + Flats + Handbag
20. Plain Tee + Jean Skirt + Wedge Shoes + Body Cross Bag
21. Graphic Navy Blue Sweater + Light Blue Knee-length Jean Skirt + Boots
22. Stripped Top + Distressed Jean Skirt + Sandals
23. Check Long Sleeve Shirt + Loose Mini Jean Skirt + Boots
24. Graphic Brown Top + Jean Skirt + Cardigan + Hat + Wedge Shoes + Handbag
25. White Long Sleeve + Tier High-low Plus Size Jean Skirt + Wedge Shoes
And that’s all for my post on how to style a jean skirt. Want some more outfit ideas? Then you might want to check out these blog posts.
- How To Style Black Blazer: 25 Polished Ideas You’ll Love
- How to Style Black Tank Top Like a Boss Lady
- How to Style Faux Leather Leggings without Looking Grumpy
- How to Style Spaghetti Strap Top without Looking Odd
- 25 Fashionable Ways to Style Sleeveless Jumpsuit That’ll Inspire Your Next Outfit
I hope you enjoyed this piece of content. Do well to rate this post, and don’t forget to share this outfit compilation with your friends.
See you with more exciting inspirations. Trust me; you wouldn’t want to miss any of our upcoming outfits compilation, so make sure to follow us on Pinterest.
PIN FOR LATER.