Hello beauty, if you’re new here, Welcome! I assume you’re looking for outfits inspiration on how to style Peplum Top, If Yes, then this post got you covered with fresh ideas you’ll love.
Peplum tops are waist-defining and ultra slimming tops that fit best for ladies with hourglass figures.
Peplum tops are very good at hiding big belle, as it cuts above the stomach. In other words, the asymmetrical panels cut into the middle of the dress, which flattens the belly areas, and gives you that elegant look.
Not all kinds of skirts and pants can go with a peplum top.
So in this post, I will show you some cool peplum top mix-match outfit ideas. Trust me, you’ll find these ideas inspiring.
But before then, I’ll love to share a few key things with you.
And it goes from here.
What is the Best Season to Wear a Peplum Top?
For comfort and style, a peplum top is best worn during summer. The lightness of the fabrics enables your underneath skin to breathe well. I am not saying it’s not good in every other season of the year.
Remember choice of dress and style is personal.
What Comfy Shoes Go with a Peplum Top?
You can style a Peplum top with heels for a formal and classy lady’s look. For a casual look, loafers, chunky sneakers, or sandals can do justice to that. You can as well try wearing Ankle boots or Combat Boots with your dress for a street look.
Can You Wear A Peplum Top with Flare Jeans?
Styling up a Peplum top with flare jeans is an off-duty combination that doesn’t go well at all times. You can only try out this combination if you want to look beautiful in a flash.
Tips and Tricks to Wear a Peplum Top
Here are a few helpful tips that’ll help you style peplum top like a boss lady.
- Avoid wearing a peplum top with a baggy or loose skirt or pants.
- Peplum tops only go with peplum jackets. So avoid styling them with straight denim, biker or leather jacket
- Wear your peplum top with a pencil skirt or skinny pants for a casual look
- You can wear a peplum jacket over your peplum top for a formal look
- For formal events, you can wear your peplum top with a pair of sleek trousers
- For street look, you can wear a ripped denim pants with a well fitted peplum top and a pair of trainers.
Now let’s get down to the real business of the day.
How to Style Peplum Top
Here’s my gallery of the best Peplum top outfit ideas.
1. Orange Peplum Top + Ripped Jeans + Brown Heel Shoes + Sunglasses
2. Sleeveless Peplum Top + Army Green Shorts + Peach Flats + Handbag + Sunglasses
3. Golden Peplum Top + Brown Pants + Black Wedge Shoes + Black Belt
4. Open Back Peplum Top + Light Blue Jeans + Heel Shoes + Handbag + Sunglasses
5. Red Peplum Top + White Jeans + Baby Pink Heels
6. Spaghetti Floral Peplum Top + Blue Jeans + Flats
7. Deep V-Neck Pink Peplum Top + White Midi Skirt + White Heels
8. White Peplum Crop Top + Yellow Short Leather Skirt + Red Heels + Handbag
9. Spaghetti Strap Peplum Top + Denim Shorts + Sunnies + Sneakers
10. One Shoulder White Peplum Top + Black Shorts + Black Heels
11. Off Shoulder Sky Blue Peplum Top + Blue Jeans + Heels
12. Light Cotton Tan Peplum Top + Ripped Jeans + Brown Flats + Handbag
13. Check Peplum Shirt + Black Jean + Black Boots + Handbag
14. Sleeveless Black Peplum Top + Black Mini Flare Skirt + Wedge + Handbag + Sunglasses
15. Puffed Long Sleeve Black Peplum Top + Black Leather Pants + Blue Pumps
16. Smocked Flutter Sleeve Peplum Top + Blue Short Denim Skirt + Brown Sandal Shoes
17. High-Low Peplum Top + Black Denin Jeggings + Black Shoes + Sunglasses
18. Baby Pink Long Sleeve Peplum Top + Blue Jeans + Leopard Print Heels + Handbag
19. Black Peplum Top + Black Dotted White Pencil Skirt + Red Slides
20. Frosty Satin Peplum Top + Tan Jeggings + Ankle Boots
21. Sleeveless Navy Blue Peplum Top + White Crop Pants + Peach Heels
22. Black and White Peplum Top + Red Short Skirt + Black Pumps
23. V-NeckWhite Peplum Top + Dark Blue Jeans + Peach Sandals
24. Denim Peplum Top + Denim Mini Skirt + Red Boots + Handbag
25. Short Sleeve Brown Peplum Top + Black Pants + Sneakers
And that’s all for my post on how to style Peplum top. Want some more outfit ideas? Then you might want to check out these blog posts.
- How to Style Jean Vest Like a Boss Lady
- 25 Sassy Ways to Style Black Jean Jacket
- How to Style Jean Skirt in 10 Minutes + 25 Outfit Ideas
- How to Style Black Blazer without Looking Frumpy
- How to Style Black Tank Top
I hope you enjoyed this piece of content. Do well to rate this post, and don’t forget to share this outfit compilation with your friends.
See you with more exciting inspirations. Trust me; you wouldn’t want to miss any of our upcoming outfits compilation, so make sure to follow us on Pinterest.
PIN FOR LATER.