Jeans and blazers are two popular clothing items that don’t go together. Here are 25 jeans and blazer outfits to help you style them together.
There are several ways to turn heads in a gathering. You can do something silly, flash an amazing smile, or wear a pair of jeans with a blazer. Trust me, that last idea works almost every time.
However, wearing only jeans and a blazer will look weird on most occasions since blazers are meant to be a layer above another article of clothing. Here, I’ll show you a collection of the classiest jeans and blazer outfits to look your best.
Adorable Jeans and Blazer Outfits
1. Blue Ripped Jeans and Black Blazer with Black Shirt + Sneakers + Handbag + Sunglasses
When you’re after quick casual wear for any event, you may want to play it safe with the colors. Pairing your jeans with black and white exclusively is a smart way to do that.
2. Blue Jeans and Sand Colored Oversized Blazers with Black Shirt + Boots + Backpacks
While the preceding outfit looks chic, I think I prefer this. The sand-colored blazers match the brown bag, while the black top allies with the boots, making a classy outfit.
3. Blue Jeans and Sand Colored Oversized Blazers with White Shirt + Loafers + Handbag
If you’re still looking for ideas for sand-colored blazers, here’s another that uses less black. When you make the loafers the same color as the bag, the outfit becomes hard to hate.
4. Ripped Blue Jeans and Purple Prints Blazers with Black Shirt + Heels + Handbag
While there seem to be plenty of colors in this outfit, everything eventually comes together at the end. If you’re willing to go the extra mile, this outfit is worth replicating.
5. Blue Ripped High Waist Jeans and White Blazer with Pink Vest + Heels
Here’s one of the better jeans and blazer outfits if you fancy pink clothing items. Since a pink blazer isn’t a particularly popular pick, we’ll have to stick with a pink vest. And pink lips.
6. Blue Skinny High Waist Jeans and Ash Oversized Blazer + White Shirt + Sneakers + Handbag + Sunglasses
When you have a white pair of sneakers, a white top is a natural option. Pair both with an ash blazer, a pair of skinny jeans, and an amazing smile, and here’s what you’ll be left with.
7. Black Jeans and Black Blazer with Navy Blue Shirt + Sneakers + Cross Shoulder Bag + Sunglasses
Going all black may be hard to get right, and that’s why this model deserves accolades. It’s been a while since I’ve seen such a cohesive all-black outfit (but for the sneakers).
8. Blue Ripped Jeans and Sand Colored Oversized Blazer with White Shirt + Sneakers
If you’ve noticed, white shoes almost always go with white tops, and that’s exactly what’s happening here. When you understand that rule, you’ll have more of your outfits looking this chic.
9. Blue Moms Jeans and Nude Blazer with White Shirt + Heels + Handbag + Sunglasses
If you’re after jeans and blazer outfits that are good fits for work, here’s an idea. When you wear a nude blazer on a white shirt, a pair of jeans just seem the natural outfit to go with it.
10. Blue Flared Legs Jeans and Purple Blazer + White Shirt + Heels + Sunglasses
Purple blazers may not be very popular, but they have that playful look that people love. If you’re a fan of the look, this outfit might be worth replicating.
11. Blue Straight Leg Jeans and Black Oversized Blazer with White Shirt + Boots + Handbag
A clever way to make adorable jeans and blazer outfits effortlessly is wearing all black and white, save for the jeans. That’s what she did in this scenario, and look just how classy it turned.
12. Blue Flared Leg Jeans and Tan Prints Oversized Blazer + Heels + Handbag + Sunglasses
This outfit may not win any beauty contests, but I love the subtle cohesiveness. Just look at the match between the jeans and the bag, and we aren’t even talking about the shirt and heels yet.
13. Blue Ripped Jeans and Black Blazer with Purple Shirt + Red Collar + Hat + Loafers + Sunglasses
If you’re aiming for a somewhat formal look, only a few outfits come near this level of elegance. While I’m not a fan of that hat, it doesn’t make the outfit less enticing.
14. Blue Skinny Jeans and Tan Oversized Blazer with White Graphic Shirt + Sneakers + Handbag
Here’s something to consider adding to your wardrobe if you need a chic outfit for work. It follows the white sneakers-shirt rule and is simply an adorable pick all around.
15. Black Jeans and Peach Oversized Blazer with Black Vest + Boots + Sunglasses
There’s something about this outfit that makes it so alluring that I want it right now. I’m not sure what that is, but I’m sure this is undoubtedly the best outfit in this compilation.
16. Blue Boyfriend Jeans and Ash Oversized Blazer with White Shirt + Loafers
While this doesn’t seem like what you’ll want to wear to a fashion parade, it’s classy nonetheless. The jeans are a perfect color match for the blazer, and the smile completes the outfit.
17. Blue Baggy Ripped Jeans and Off-White Blazer with White Shirt + Sandals + Handbag
I’m not a staunch supporter of all-white outfits. After seeing this particular outfit idea, maybe I’ll have to rethink my stance.
18. Blue High Waist Flare Jeans and Black Blazer with Black Shirt + Boots + Handbag
There aren’t many chic work outfits in this collection, but this is one. It surpasses most of the outfits here in chicness without any touch of indecency.
19. Skinny Jeans and White Blazer with Heels + Sunglasses
If I had any second thoughts about rethinking my stance on white outfits, this has successfully convinced me. Don’t forget the pair of sunglasses too; I love them.
20. Blue High Waist Ripped Jeans and White Blazer with White Shirt + Sneakers
Still on white outfits in this collection, here’s another that follows a similar template. When the blazer and shirt are both white, wearing white sneakers automatically becomes a no-brainer.
21. Blue Jeans and Oversized Nude Blazer with White T-shirt + Sneakers + Handbag + Sunglasses
You can go with a nude blazer if white blazers aren’t your thing. Also, consider a brown handbag, it goes with the outfit nicely.
22. Blue High Waist Jeans and Nude Blazer with Ash Vest + Heels + Sunglasses + Clutch Purse
When you wear high waist jeans, a nude blazer, and black heels, a pair of sunglasses should be all that’s needed to make the ultimate outfit.
23. Black Jeans and Burgundy Blazer with Boots + Sunglasses
This outfit seems like one that’s perfect for both casual events formal ones. The unusual burgundy color gives off a classy vibe and the adorable smile completes the elegant outfit.
24. Blue Skinny Jeans and Nude Blazer and White Shirt + Heels
We’ve seen some awesome work outfits in this collection, but they aren’t nearly enough. Here’s another to add to your collection for more variety.
25. White Jeans and Biege Blazer with Ash Shirt + Clutch Purse + Boots
And that’s all for my post on cozy jeans and blazer outfits. Want some more outfit ideas? Then you might want to check out these blog posts.
- How To Style a Jean Skirt: 25 Outfits Ideas
- 25 Chic Outfits with Combat Boots and Jeans
- 25 Cute Outfits with Black Jeans for Inspiration
- 25 Classy Outfits with Grey Jeans
- 8 Stylish Tops to Wear with Skinny Jeans and Heels
I hope you enjoyed this piece of content. Do well to rate this post, and don’t forget to share this outfit compilation with your friends.
See you with more exciting inspirations. Trust me; you wouldn’t want to miss any of our upcoming outfit compilations, so make sure to follow us on Pinterest.
Pin for Later.