When you’re wearing combat boots, you want to accompany it with someone as hard, like jeans. Here are some chic outfits with combat boots and jeans to try.
While boots were designed primarily for soldiers in combat situations, we’ve somehow found a way to make it a fashion trend. Now, you can simply wear a combat boot with your outfit to create a unique but elegant look.
When most people decide to try combat boots, the only issue that pops up is what to wear with them. Not anymore since this article will list 25 classy outfits with combat boots and jeans for inspiration.
Chic Outfits with Combat Boots and Jeans
1. Brown Combat Boots and Ripped Blue Jeans with Baby Pink Shirt + Fur Coat + Sunglasses
Matching the color of your fur coat with that of your combat boots has to be one of the cleverest ways to style it. Pair that with ripped jeans and you’ll have an outfit of this caliber.
2. White Combat Boots and Blue Jeans with Black Crop Top + White Handbag
White combat boots don’t usually come in the color white, you can always get one to complete your fashionable outfit. Here’s a simple outfit to try out with that.
3. Black Combat Boots and Blue Jeans with Black Inner Shirt + Blue Coat
Wearing a blue coat with blue jeans makes a perfect match, with black combat boots being the only missing piece in the already elegant outfit.
4. Black Combat Boots and Blue Jeans with Black Shirt + Tan Trench Coat + Black Handbag
Wearing a tan trench coat over a black shirt with blue jeans already creates too much variety, but that might just be for good reason. With the outfit looking this chic, who has any right to complain?
5. Black Combat Boots and Blue Jeans with White Shirt + Leather Jacket + Black Handbag
When you have a black leather jacket over your outfit, you can always wear combat boots to make them cohesive. This outfit is enough reason why you should consider replicating the outfit.
6. Black Combat Boots and Blue Jeans with White Long Sleeve Crop Top + Black Knit-Top Stitching Tank Top + Brown Handbag + Sunglasses
Adding some whites and some blacks sets the perfect stage for the perfect outfit with combat boots and jeans. Here is a model that combines that perfectly to create an alluring attire.
7. Brown Combat Boots and Black Jeans with Black Long Sleeve Shirt + Leather Handbag
Black clothing items always look amazing, regardless of what you pair with them. This model takes advantage of that to introduce brown combat boots, creating an undoubtedly alluring outfit.
8. Black Combat Boots and Blue Jeans with Black Graphic Top + Black Handbag + Sunglasses
If you’re not comfortable with an all-black outfit, here’s an idea for you. This outfit has all the advantages of a black outfit while sneaking in an adorable pair of blue jeans.
9. Black Combat Boots and Black Flared Jeans with Off-White Shirt
The black and white color combination never fail, and here’s proof of that. The colors aside, the style here is classy, making it one of the best outfits with combat boots and jeans.
10. Black Combat Boots and Blue Jeans with Brown Crop Top + Black Handbag + Sunglasses
If you’re after a casual outfit, you can wear a simple crop top with blue jeans to create a cohesive outfit. With that, you can sneak in black combat boots to add some extra flair.
11. Black Combat Boots and Blue Baggy Jeans + Black Long Sleeve Shirt
Baggy jeans look very masculine, making them the perfect candidate for combat boots. With the black long sleeve, there are rarely any better outfits with combat boots and jeans.
12. Black Combat Boots and Blue Jeans with Light Green Shirt + Fur Vest + White Handbag + Sunglasses
A light green shirt over blue jeans is a tried and tested combination, but why not spice things up with black combat boots. When you add a handbag and sunglasses, you end up with this classy look.
13. Brown Combat Boots and Blue Jeans with Brown Trench Coat + Brown Winter Muffle + White Sweat Cap + Black Handbag
Thanks to how much they cover, combat boots are a perfect counter to the winter cold. Pair them with classic winter wear and you have a chic outfit that also protects you from the cold.
14. Black Combat Boots and Blue Jeans with Black Graphic Sweater Shirt
A simple graphic sweatshirt seems like adorable winter wear, and it looks even chicer with black combat boots and blue jeans.
15. Black Combat Boots and Blue Jeans with White Graphic Shirt + Pink Jacket + Black Handbag
You don’t have to stick with a black graphic top. If you prefer white, you can pair a white one with black combat boots and blue jeans for a similar classy look.
16. Black Combat Boots and Blue Jeans with Denim Shirt + Lemon Blazer + Lemon Hat
A lemon blazer with a lemon art and a denim shirt and jeans does sound weird. When you see how it looks, however, you’ll notice why it makes it into this compilation.
17. Brown Combat Boots and Blue Jeans with Blue Shirt + Blue Trench Coat + Black Handbag
From the previous outfits in this collection, it’s already clear that a blue shirt works well with blue jeans. When you have that combination, it serves as the perfect outfit to pair with brown combat boots.
18. Black Combat Boots and Blue Jeans with White Shirt + Leather Jacket
For a simple outfit that works well in the winter, here’s an excellent idea. The leather jacket offer protection against the cold, and the combat boot does the same, but for the feet.
19. Tan Combat Boots and Blue Jeans with Ash Shirt + Double Colored Trench Coat + Black Handbag + Sunglasses
When trying to show up like a fashionista, you may have to layer multiple outfits. If you can replicate what she did here, the tan combat boots should automatically fit in nicely.
20. Black Combat Boots and Blue Jeans with Floral Turtle Neck Shirt + Black Winter Trench Coat
Another interesting and comfortable way to dress for the winter is using a black trench coat with black combat boots. This way, you’ll always look chic, regardless of what you wear inside.
21. Black Combat Boots and Ash Jeans with Black Sweater + Black Sweat Cap
Here’s another winter outfit idea that prioritizes chicness over comfort. While you won’t freeze, it’s not the warmest outfit out there either.
22. White Combat Boots and Blue Jeans with White Shirt + Off-white Trench Coat + Pink Muffle + Baby Pink Handbag + Sunglasses
Adding many touches of white to your outfit gives it a unique feeling that’s hard to replicate. That feeling radiates around this attire, and it explains why you feel like copying it.
23. Brown Combat Boots and Ripped Blue Jeans with White Sweater + Oversized Flannel Shirt
It’s almost impossible to look better than you at an event when you’re dressed this beautifully. Flash the same smile and you’ll have the model look that she radiates here.
24. White Combat Boots and Blue Jeans with Ash Graphic Top + Black Jacket + Print Cross Shoulder Bag
White combat boots are primarily for fashion purposes and it shows. We’ve seen dozens of outfits so far and only very few come close to the chicness of this model.
25. Black Combat Boots and High Waist Blue Jeans with Ash Sweater + Baby Pink Trench Coat
If you’re looking for something to wear to work, I’ve got you covered. Wear the sweater and the skinny jeans; the trench coat will take care of making you look like a boss.
And that’s all for my post on the most inspiring outfits with combat boots and jeans. Want some more outfit ideas? Then you might want to check out these blog posts.
- 25 Adorable Outfits with Combat Boots and Leggings
- 8 Stylish Tops to Wear with Skinny Jeans and Heels
- 25 Classy Outfits with Grey Jeans
- 25 Cute Outfits with Black Jeans for Inspiration
- 25 Adorable Outfits with Red Skirts for Inspiration
I hope you enjoyed this piece of content. Do well to rate this post, and don’t forget to share this outfit compilation with your friends.
See you with more exciting inspirations. Trust me; you wouldn’t want to miss any of our upcoming outfit compilations, so make sure to follow us on Pinterest.
Pin for Later.