Combat boots are clearly not for combat no more. Here are some alluring outfits with combat boots and leggings that prove that point.
Combat boots are somehow becoming a trend in the fashion industry, even when they’re clearly more capable of being on the battlefield. Since there are enough to go around, we’re not sorry for trying to make the boots look good.
However, for the boots to look good, they need to be with the right combination of clothing items. Here are 25 adorable outfits with combat boots and leggings for the perfect looks.
Adorable Outfits with Combat Boots and Leggings
1. Brown Combat Boots and Black Leggings with Black Graphic Top + Pink Flared Mini Skirt + Sunglasses
I’m not sure why, but this outfit simply looks chic. The pink mini skirt creates a vague match with the combat boots, making the entire outfit cohesive and alluring.
2. Black Combat Boots and Faux Leather Leggings with Black Shirt + Red Jacket + Black Handbag + Sunglasses
A lazy but elegant way to style black leggings is wearing a black shirt. To add extra flair, you can use a jacket, a handbag, and sunglasses. All of these create a welcoming atmosphere for the boots, making them fit right in.
3. White Combat Boots and Leggings with Black Graphic Top + Lemon Winter Jacket + Pink Handbag
If you notice, every outfit we’ve analyzed so far is all-black with a jacket or skirt over them. This one is no different, except for the pink bag and white boots that creates some chic variation.
4. Black Combat Boots and Leggings with Black Shirt + Line Stripped Jacket + Ash Handbag + Sunglasses
Wearing leggings almost automatically means “black leggings,” and that’s convenient, given that most combat boots are black. Use a stripped jacket over the black shirt and you’ll have something like this.
5. Black Combat Boots and Faux Leather Leggings with White Graphic Sweat Shirt
How about wearing a graphic sweatshirt over your leggings. This outfit will work well in the winter, and it looks chic enough for most casual events and gatherings.
6. Black Combat Boots and Leggings with Black Crop Top + Black and White Cardigan + Sunglasses
Here’s another black and white way to style your combat boots with leggings to create an alluring outfit. The sunglasses make an excellent addition, and replicating the smile would be cool.
7. Black Combat Boots and Faux Leather Leggings with Black Long Sleeve Shirt + Black Winter Vest + Black Handbag + Sunglasses
When dressing for the winter, you want a winter vest to protect your upper body from the cold. Faux leather leggings work well for your legs, while black combat boots will do well protecting your feet.
8. Black Combat Boots and Leather Leggings with Black Sweater + Sunglasses
Real leather leggings are also effective against the cold, and you can pair them with black sweater to create this chic look. Add a pair of sunglasses and you have a chic outfit that’s not susceptible to the winter cold.
9. Black Combat Boots and Faux Leather Leggings with Black Graphic Top + Winter Jacket + Sunglasses
All black outfits are an excellent idea when styling black leggings with combat boots. A pair of sunglasses is not bad for the outlook either.
10. Knee-High Ash Combat Boots and Leggings with Off-White Vest + Deep Green Jacket + Baby Pink Trench Coat + Ash Handbag
Wearing knee-high boots conceals your feet up your knee, keeping them away from the cold. That makes the leggings a very powerful winter clothing item, even if it originally wasn’t.
11. Black Combat Boots and Transparent Leggings with Loose-fitted Green Print Dress
Naturally, you want to wear long dresses with transparent leggings. Here’s an idea of how to style transparent leggings with loose dress while keeping most of the elegance.
12. Knee-High Black Combat Boots and Leggings with Black Shirt + Brown Jacket + Black Handbag + Sunglasses
If there was something you could wear to work from this collection, it should be this. The knee-high boots serve the same purpose, with the jacket adding a bit of extra beauty and warmth.
13. Black Combat Boots and Leggings with Black Shirt + Green Winter Jacket + Ash Face Cap + White Handbag
This outfit looks like something you’ll wear when going out during the winter, but it looks too beautiful to be that simple. While there are so many parts, each one contribute beautifully to make it what it is today.
14. Black Combat Boots and Transparent Leggings with Black Shirt + Line Stripped Mini Skirt + Orange Blazer
Here’s another way to wear transparent leggings without running the risk of an embarrassment. I’m also a great fan of the orange blazer and the entire outfit here simply looks terrifyingly good.
15. Black Combat Boots and Faux Leather Leggings with White Dress Shirt + Ash Oversized Blazers
The oversized blazers is surely good, but have you seen how well the shirt and leggings match? I could easily mistake her for a boss or a banker, given how well the outfit comes together.
16. White Combat Boots and Leggings with White Vest + Pink Jacket
If you’re after a simple outfit for a casual outing, you want to wear something simple. A white top with black leggings is the height of chic simplicity, while the pink jacket only adds extra flair.
17. Black Combat Boots and Leggings with Ash Tight Short Dress + Leather Jacket + Sunglasses
Wearing short dress over a pair of leggings is a dressing idea that underused. While I’m not sure how it works across different scenarios, I’m sure it works pretty good for combat boots based on my observations here.
18. Tan Combat Boots and Leggings with Ash Sweater + Peach Graphic Face Cap
The ash sweater creates a perfect match with the tan boots, leaving the leggings to bridge the gap. As you can see, the leggings did the perfect job here, making this one of the best outfits with combat boots and leggings.
19. Brown Combat Boots and Leggings + Baby Pink Sweater
This is probably the simplest outfit from this collection, but that doesn’t make it look terrible. If anything, it’s my favorite from here thanks to how good it looks and the sweater’s protection against the cold.
20. Black Combat Boots and Leggings with Leopard Sherpa Pullover
A leopard sherpa pullover might be the perfect clothing item to wear over your leggings when pairing them with your combat boots. If you can do it, you’ll look this chic, but how do you even get the pullover?
21. Black Combat Boots and Leggings with Ash Graphic Oversized Sweater + Brown Handbag + Sunglasses
Black combat boots match decently with an ash graphic sweater and leggings. When you combine those two, you can add all extras like the handbag or sunglasses without looking odd.
22. Black Combat Boots and Leggings with Color Block Sweater
If mixing different colors is your thing, why not go with a sweater deliberately designed with multiple colors. A color block sweater for that purpose, and it matches aptly with black combat boots and leggings.
23. Black Combat Boots and Faux Leather Leggings with Black Shirt + Tan Jacket + Brown Handbag
Of the numerous outfits in this collection, this is the only one that looks like a good fit for work. Note that the tan jacket and the brown handbag are crucial parts of the outfit.
24. Black Combat Boots and Leather Leggings with White Graphic Shirt + Denim Jacket + Cross Shoulder Bag + Sunglasses
A denim jacket always feels like a one size fits all solution for how it matches all outfits. Here, it’s a graphic shirt with leggings and combat boots and it looks chic.
25. Black Combat Boots and Leggings with Peach Shirt + Sky Blue Coat + Gold Handbag
This outfit idea is the closest you’ll get to a formal outfit with a pair of leggings. The gold handbag matches the peach shirt to create a cohesiveness thaet’s easy to appreciate but hard to describe.
And that’s all for my post on some chic outfits with combat boots and leggings. Want some more outfit ideas? Then you might want to check out these blog posts.
- Jeggings vs. Leggings: What’s the Difference?
- 25 Adorable Outfits with Red Skirts for Inspiration
- How To Style a Jean Skirt: 25 Outfits Ideas
- What to Wear With a Denim Jacket- 25 Cute Outfit Ideas
- 25 Adorable Outfits with Leather Skirts
I hope you enjoyed this piece of content. Do well to rate this post, and don’t forget to share this outfit compilation with your friends.
See you with more exciting inspirations. Trust me; you wouldn’t want to miss any of our upcoming outfit compilations, so make sure to follow us on Pinterest.
Pin for Later.