There’s no denying that heels are naturally classy. What can be even classier are outfits with heels and jeans, and here are some recommendations.
When wearing jeans, there’s hardly any better footwear to go with it than a pair of heels. This rule applies to nearly every kind of jeans on the market, as you’d see later in this article.
When it comes to what kind of outfit to wear with heels and jeans, you’ll have to be somewhat of a fashionista to pick the best option every time. If you’re one of those who don’t regard themselves as one, I’ll help you out.
This article will outline 25 classy outfits with heels and jeans for every occasion.
Classy Outfits with Heels and Jeans
1. Transparent Heels and Red High Waist Jeans with White Tank Top
When you pair red jeans with a white tank top, it becomes hard to not include it in a list of adorable outfits. Don’t forget about the heels; it’s so naturally chic that it’s hard to notice.
2. Black Heels and Blue Flared Jeans with Black Long Sleeve Shirt + Hair Scarf
How about going with flared jeans with black heels. When you pair the black heels with a black shirt, every other part of the outfit will play along nicely, as in hers.
3. Nude Heels with Grey High Waist Jeans with Brown Jacket + Sunglasses
The color combination in this outfit is excellent, making it part of the best outfits with heels and jeans. When you add the sunglasses, you get an irresistibly alluring look.
4. White Heels with Blue Baggy Jeans with White V-Neck Shirt + Handbag + Sunglasses
White tops always give you a free pass to wearing white footwear. In this case, it’s heels, which match the baggy jeans, leaving the red belt to create another match with the bag. Genius pick.
5. Black Heels and Black Jeans with White Turtle Neck Shirt + Denim Jacket
If you have traditional black heeled shoes, you may also want to use black jeans for a good match. Add a turtle neck shirt and a denim jacket and you’ll look as chic as she does.
6. Black Heels and Blue High Waist Jeans with Black Crop Top
If you’d rather wear blue jeans with your black heels, you can make the top black. When you pair it this way, it looks just as chic as the preceding outfit without as much effort.
7. White Heels and Blue Ripped Jeans with Nude Tank Top + Brown Hat
Moving on from black heels, we have white ones. All they need to look classy is a beige tank top, a brown hat, and blue ripped jeans. To go the extra mile, add the sunglasses.
8. White Prints Heels and Blue High Waist Crop Jeans with White Graphic Shirt + Handbag
One excellent shirt idea for jeans is a graphic shirt. When you pair one with your jeans, you can add white print heels to the mix to stop worrying about your footwear.
9. Maroon Heels and Gray Jeans with Black Graphic Shirt + Clutch Purse
How about maroon heels with grey jeans? To make that combination work, consider wearing a graphic shirt with touches of purple or burgundy, replicating her look. Flash a smile too.
10. Nude Heels and Gray High Waist Jeans with Peach Dotted Blouse + Handbag
Frankly, it’s hard to look away from an outfit this beautiful. Fortunately, you don’t have to go too far to replicate it: a peach blouse, a handbag, and beige heels are all you need.
11. White Heels and Blue High Waist Flared legs Jeans with White Graphic Shirt + Pink Biker Jacket + Sunglasses
When going with white heels, the best way to keep a classy match is with a white top. A white graphic shirt does the job perfectly in this scenario, with support from the jacket and jeans.
12. Transparent Heels and Blue Ripped Jeans with Yellow Off-Shoulder Long Sleeve Shirt
Blue jeans also work with transparent heels if you have the right skin tone. Match that with a long sleeve off-shoulder top and you’ll have this alluring combination.
13. White Heels and Blue High Waist Jeans with Floral Shirt + Sunglasses
If you’re still struggling to know what beautiful means, maybe it’s time to take a look at this outfit. A floral shirt completes the jeans-heels combo, with sunglasses for elegance and flair.
14. Black Heels and Blue High Waist Jeans with Black Crop Top
If a person can look this chic by wearing such a simple outfit, you’ll wonder: why wear anything else? Judging by the elegance, I’d wear this seven times a week without breaking a sweat.
15. Silver Heels and Blue Ripped Jeans with White Vest + Floral Kimono
A perk of wearing a white top is that you can wear anything else you like. In this case, it’s a floral kimono, and as you can see, the kimono complements the heels and jeans nicely.
16. Black Heels and Blue High Waist Jeans with Black Vest
This outfit is almost a copy of one we’ve seen earlier, but slightly different. The lower heels and the strap vest doesn’t make this very elegant, but it’s not bad for casual events either.
17. Red Heels and Blue Jeans with White Long Sleeve Shirt + Red Jacket + Black Beret + Sunglasses
Red is a very bold color, so you may want to think twice before wearing it. With this outfit idea, however, you don’t have to think twice; it’s all done for you, just copy!
18. White Heels and Blue Jeans with White Shirt + Floral Kimono + Handbag + Sunglasses
Like many other outfits we’ve seen earlier, this also uses the white heels and shirt combo. One change to this one is the floral kimono, and by all indications, it’s a welcome change.
19. Transparent Heels and Blue Ripped Jeans with White Shirt + Floral Kimono Cardigan
We’ve styled transparent heels multiple times earlier, but this outfit deserves a mention. It uses common themes from others in the collection to create something you’ll want to wear.
20. Transparent Heels and Blue Waist High Ripped Jeans with White Tank Top
We’re not done with transparent heels yet. This outfit is basically the preceding one but without the kimono, and surprisingly, it looks almost as chic.
21. Gold Heels and Blue Jeans with White Shirt + Handbag
This compilation can’t seem to get enough of blue jeans and white shirts. However, this is the first time we’ll be pairing it with gold heels and a brilliant smile; it’s stunning!
22. Black Heels and Blue Ripped Moms Jeans with Black Leather Cami
If you’re going for black heels, you’ll want to pair that with a black top. In this case, we’re going with a leather cami, and ripped mom jeans appears to be the best item to go with it.
23. White Heels and White Flare Leg Jeans with Pink Shirt + Clutch Purse + Sunglasses
If you’re here for something pink, here’s a simple idea. The white jeans also make one of my favorites, and the sunglasses qualify the entire combination as one of the best outfits with heels and jeans.
24. Nude Heels and White High Waist Jeans with Sky Blue Long Sleeve Shirt + Handbag
When going with lighter colors like white and sky blue, you can keep the heels nude. That’s exactly what she did here, and look what she got. Adorable and perfect for work.
25. White Heels and White High Waist Jeans with Black Shirt
Finally, here’s a party outfit that strikes a balance between a casual outfit and a chic one. It’s both adorable and unique, thanks to the heels and the jeans being white.
And that’s all for my post on some classy outfits with white skirt. Want some more outfit ideas? Then you might want to check out these blog posts.
- How To Style a Jean Skirt: 25 Outfits Ideas
- 8 Stylish Tops to Wear with Skinny Jeans and Heels
- 25 Chic Outfits with Combat Boots and Jeans
- 25 Classy Light Blue Jeans Outfit Ideas You’ll Love
- 25 Classy Outfits with Grey Jeans
I hope you enjoyed this piece of content. Do well to rate this post, and don’t forget to share this outfit compilation with your friends.
See you with more exciting inspirations. Trust me; you wouldn’t want to miss any of our upcoming outfit compilations, so make sure to follow us on Pinterest.
Pin for Later.