The majority of your collection should consist of casual outfits. Permit me to show you 25 casual outfits with jeans and sneakers to add to your closet.
Jeans and sneakers are two clothing items you’ll want to wear together, and they both qualify to be in the “casual” category. Deciding to pair your jeans with sneakers only completes half your outfit; how do you get the other half?
As you might have already guessed, there are numerous tops, handbags, and sunglasses that make the perfect outfits with jeans and sneakers. This compilation will list 25 outfit ideas with jeans and sneakers for the perfect drip.
Casual Outfits with Jeans and Sneakers
1. High Waist Blue Jeans and White Sneakers with White Shirt
When going for white sneakers, you may want to pair them with a white shirt. That way, you can wear any kind of jeans while retaining an alluring look like in the picture.
2. High Waist Blue Jeans and Peach and White Sneakers with White Shirt + Jean Jacket + Handbag
A unique but classy way to style jeans, especially when paired with sneakers is using a denim jacket. This model’s outfit does that perfectly, making it one of my favorites.
3. Blue Jeans and White Sneakers with White Graphic Shirt
The first outfit in the collection features a white sneaker paired with a white graphic shirt. This follows the same pattern and is by all indications as classy as the first outfit.
4. Blue Ripped Jeans and Tri-coloured Sneakers with Black Graphic Sweater + Handbag + Sunglasses
Why go with black, white, or red sneakers when you can go with them all? If you chose all, ensure you’re having a touch of all three colors in your outfit as she does here, and you’ll definitely look chic.
5. Blue High Waist Jeans and White and Black Sneakers with White Long Sleeve Shirt + Handbag
Black and white sneakers are classic because they go with almost anything. In this case, the model paired them with a white long sleeve shirt and high waist jeans, creating an adorable combination.
6. Blue Jeans and Peach and White Sneakers with White Shirt + Brown and Ash Jacket
Here’s another outfit idea for white sneakers. Like every other white sneakers outfit we’ve seen in this compilation, this also consists of a white top, and it’s honestly classy.
7. Blue Skinny Jeans and White Sneakers with White Shirt + Brown Prints Sweater
You can dress in sneakers and jeans for the winter. Since it’s a pair of white sneakers, wearing a white-like brown print sweater is all you need to appear elegant.
8. Blue High Waist Jeans and White Sneakers + Black Right-Sleeveless Top + Handbag + Sunglasses
This outfit idea appears to only show that it’s indeed possible to style white sneakers without a white top. Not only possible but adorable, just like the model here looks.
9. White Jeans and Black and White Sneakers with Black Prints Shirt + Brown Leather Trench Coat + Cross Shoulder Bag + Sunglasses
This outfit looks extraordinarily cohesive, probably because the shoes and the shirt have the same color scheme. The fact that she pairs both with white jeans while adding a brown trench coat for flair makes an irresistible outfit.
10. Blue High Waist Jeans and White Sneakers with White Shirt + Animal Skin Jacket + Sunglasses
Getting back to the white sneakers and white shirts rule, here’s another outfit you may want to try. Add the animal skin jacket and the sunglasses to look as chic as she does here.
11. Blue Mums Jeans and White Sneakers with White Shirt + Black Oversized Jacket
How about going for something that’s appropriate for the winter? When looking for winter outfits with jeans and sneakers, there’s hardly a better option that’s also elegant.
12. Blue Distressed Jeans and White Sneakers with White Top + Brown Trench Coat + Red Beret + Handbag
If you’re not into the dark color of the jacket from the preceding image, here’s another with a lighter color. Not only is it appropriate for the winter, but it’s also a decent work outfit if you need one.
13. Ripped Jeans and Black and White Sneakers with Black Oversized Sweater
Here’s another interesting outfit idea that could work in the winter. While the off-shoulder top may not bode well in the winter, the thickness should offer some warmth, making it a good option.
14. Blue High Waist Jeans and Black Sneakers with tri-coloured Shirt + Sunglasses
If you’re only after a cute outfit to wear anytime, a tri-colored regular shirt with blue high waist jeans is a chic option. When you wear those sneakers, you’ll only need sunglasses to look amazing.
15. Blue Ripped Jeans and White Sneakers with Black Long Sleeve Shirt
If you go for quick walks in the neighborhood, replicating this outfit is a no-brainer. The colors are simple but match amazingly, and there’s not really much to the outfit.
16. Blue High Waist Ripped Jeans with White Sneakers + Black Tank Top + Cross Body Bag + Sunglasses
What we have here is almost a replica of the preceding outfit, but without sleeves. It turns out you don’t need sleeves to look cool, as long as you have a pair of white Nikes.
17. Blue High Waist Jeans and Blue Sneakers with Print Collar Shirt
High waist gives you the freedom to wear cropped shirts. This model takes advantage of that to create a combination that makes one of the most adorable outfits with jeans and sneakers.
18. Blue Jeans and White Sneakers with White Top + Brown Trench Coat + Handbag + Sunglasses
If trench coats are your thing, you should like this outfit naturally. Never forget about the handbag if copying this inspiration, it’s a crucial part of the whole thing.
19. Blue Skinny Jeans and White Sneakers with Green Long Sleeve Shirt
How about a simply green long sleeve shirt with blue jeans and white sneakers? Like the model illustrates below, there are only a few better ways to dress.
20. Blue Ripped Jeans and White Sneakers with White Sweater + Trench Coat + Handbag
You don’t have to choose between looking elegant and staying warm when this outfit offers you both. Hands down among the best winter outfits with jeans and sneakers.
21. Blue Jeans and Blue Sneakers with Navy Blue Blouse with Tan Wrap Jacket
If you’d like to have blue-themed outfit, here’s an amazing idea. Almost everything here is a shade of blue, except for the jacket of course.
22. High Waist Jeans and White Sneakers with Off-White Sweater + Sweat Cap
The winter cold shouldn’t deter you from styling outfits with jeans and sneakers. Here’s an option that will surely keep the cold off, while looking chic.
23. Blue Carrot Jeans and White Sneakers + Sand Colored Shirt + Tan Trench Coat + Handbag + Sunglasses
Dressing for an outing in the winter? You’ll thank yourself for choosing this french coat over your jeans, shirt, and sneakers.
24. Ash Ripped Jeans and Black Sneakers with Ash Graphics Top
When aiming for simplicity, you want to keep your entire outfit as cohesive as possible. There’s possibly not a more cohesive outfit in this collection than this, with a matching shirt and jeans.
25. Blue Flared Jeans and and Black Sneakers with Black Shirt + Ash Jacket + Sunglasses
Finally, the classiest of them all: flared jeans with black sneakers and a black shirt. As if that isn’t enough elegance, she added a jacket with sunglasses for extra flair.
And that’s all for my post on some classy outfits with white skirt. Want some more outfit ideas? Then you might want to check out these blog posts.
- How To Style a Jean Skirt: 25 Outfits Ideas
- 25 Chic Outfits with Combat Boots and Jeans
- 25 Cute Ways to Style Crop Top Outfits With Jeans
- 25 Classy Outfits with Grey Jeans
I hope you enjoyed this piece of content. Do well to rate this post, and don’t forget to share this outfit compilation with your friends.
See you with more exciting inspirations. Trust me; you wouldn’t want to miss any of our upcoming outfit compilations, so make sure to follow us on Pinterest.
Pin for Later.