Leather shorts are growing in popularity and there’s a good chance you already own them. Here are some chic outfits with leather shorts to help you wear them.
With everyone else wearing them, it’s finally a good time to shop for some chic leather shorts to spice up your closet. However, you must always consider what outfits work well with leather shorts to ensure you always appear chic.
This is exactly where some people start to get it right. Sadly, wearing unchic outfits with leather shorts will only make it look like a terrible clothing item. Since I don’t want that to happen, we’ll take a look at the 25 best outfits with leather shorts in this collection.
Chic Outfits with Leather Shorts?
1. Lemon Top with Black Leather Shorts + Heels + Midi Handbag
One advantage of wearing shorts is that it makes you leave as much skin as you like without looking overly indecent. I doubt you’ll want to wear this if it was a skirt, but thankfully, it isn’t!
2. Black T-Shirt with Black Leather Tight Shorts + Sneakers + Cross Shoulder Bag + Sunglasses
Pairing a black tee with similarly-colored leather shorts mightn’t be the chicest combination out there, but it isn’t terrible either. Perfect for those casual events in the summer.
3. Gray Graphic Top with Black Leather Tied Shorts + Boots + Sunglasses
A gray top is a better fit that the preceding black top if you ask me. The leather boots make the outfit even more cohesive, making for a great option for super-casual events and weekends.
4. Black Long Sleeve with Black Leather Shorts + Boots
If you fancy all-black outfits, this idea is a perfect one for you. I don’t know about you, but I can dress like this all seven days of the week, except in the winter of course.
5. Grey Jumper with Black Leather Shorts + Knee-High Boots + Midi Handbag
Talking about the winter, a jumper with knee-high boots should probably take care of the cold. I love the match between the boots and the shorts, and the sunglasses complete the outfit’s excellence.
6. Grey Long Sleeve Shirt with Black Leather Shorts + Panty Hose + Boots + Midi Handbag
Reading through other outfit ideas in this collection, you’ll notice that grey tops match excellently with leather shorts. Even with that, this match is unmatched, with the model emanating a whole other level of chicness.
7. Black Turtle Neck Long Sleeve Shirt with Black Leather Shorts + Sweater Jacket + Thigh-High Boots + Black Face Cap
When it comes to outfits combining black tops with black shorts, this is probably the chicest. The sweater jacket is an excellent addition and the thigh-high boots are phenomenal. Mixed feelings about the cap tho.
8. Line Stripped Sweater Shirt with Black Leather Shorts + Knee-High Boots + Cross Shoulder Bag
With this outfit idea, you never have to worry about what to wear with a sweater anymore. The shorts make a beautiful but subtle addition to the outfit, making for an elegantly simple clothing altogether.
9. Neutral Colored Turtle Neck Shirt with Black Blazer + Black Leather Shorts + Knee-High Boots + Cross Shoulder Bag
In addition to black and grey, here’s another top idea that works with black leather shorts. While the upper part of the outfit looks like a work dress, the shorts don’t support that idea.
10. Black Crop Leather Jacket with Black Leather Shorts + Knee-High Boots + Midi Handbag
A crop leather jacket with black leather shorts sounds great in theory but looks even better practically. Add a huge pair of knee-high boots and you’ll just as elegant as she does.
11. Pink T-Shirt with Black Leather Pants + Boots + Beret + Sunglasses
If you’re a fan of pink, this compilation caters to your needs too. Since I’m not a fan, I don’t see myself wearing a pink top and a pink beret, but I know friends who absolutely would.
12. Black Sleeveless Leather Vest with Black Leather Shorts + Knee-High Boots
If you’re planning to show up your hottest self at a party, here’s an exciting outfit idea to try. The knee-high heeled boots are beautiful, but they’re second to the sleeveless leather vest; what a combination!
13. Purple Long Sleeve Shirt with Black Leather Shorts + Knee-High Boots
If you’re not gunning for extreme elegance, here’s a simply outfit idea with leather shorts. This is perfect when dressing at home, but it won’t win any beauty contests.
14. Black Graphic T-Shirt with Black Blazer + Black Leather Pants + Boots + Cross Shoulder Bag
You can’t seem to do away with graphic tees in any compilation, since they’re practically ubiquitous. Add a black blazer with boots and you’ll see how graphic tees are a perfect match for leather pants.
15. Orange Blouse with Black Leather Shorts + Heels + Midi Handbag
Orange is another lesser known color that seems to work well with black leather shorts. Get an orange blouse and handbag to replicate her radiating chicness.
16. Green Jumper with Black Leather Shorts + Boots + Black Hat
If jumpers are your thing, it might excite you to learn that they pair well with leather shorts. Add a boot and a hat and you’ll have one of the most aggressively beautiful outfits with leather shorts.
17. Black Crop Top with Navy Blue Blazer + Black Leather Shorts + Knee-High Boots + Midi Handbag
If you’re a fan of darker outfits, this outfit idea should appeal to you. This layering mightn’t be the best idea for a summer outfit, but wearing it once in a while shouldn’t hurt.
18. White-Collar Shirt with Black Blazer + Black Leather Shorts + Boots + Midi Handbag
Again, here’s an outfit idea that’d pass for a work outfit. However, wearing shorts to work isn’t really encouraged, but one would take an exception for this.
19. White Shirt with Trench Coat + Black Leather Shorts + Heels
Adding a trench coat to a simple shirt and short combination creates a completely different outfit. If you match the colors carefully as she does, you’ll look just as great as she does in this shot.
20. Knitted Long Sleeve Shirt with Black Leather Shorts + Boots + Midi Handbag
We’ve seen a tan shirt with black short and it doesn’t look bad. Here’s another mild twist that isn’t really going for extreme elegance. It looks pretty chic anyway and I’ll wear this any day of the week.
21. Red T-Shirt with Black Leather Shorts + Sneakers
Mixing red and black in the same outfit can be pretty tricky, but this model managed to do it without looking weird. This outfit makes for a casual everyday wear and a little bit more.
22. Line Striped Long Sleeve Shirt with Black Belt + Black Leather Shorts + Boots + Midi handbag + Sunglasses
There’s rarely a better outfit with leather shorts than in this inspiration. It perfectly, mixes red and black without making either look overwhelmingly dominant, while retaining her elegance.
23. White Shirt with Black Blazer + Black Leather Shorts + Boots
This outfit looks like what you’d wear to a business meeting, but the shorts look out of place. Nevertheless, it’s still an elegant outfit, even if it can only make it to a few formal gatherings without raising eyebrows.
24. White Long Sleeve Shirt with Brown Leather Shorts + Knee-High Boots + Midi Handbag + Sunglasses
This color combination is pretty uncommon, especially with leather pants. The uncommonness may be the reason for the chicness, but the outfit just looks irresistible.
25. Pink Long Sleeve Shirt with Black Leather Pants + Thigh-High Boots
If you’re a fan of pink, the final outfit idea in this collection should appeal to you. The combination of the purple-like pink and the skin tight boots is just as chic as they come.
And that’s all for my post on the most adorable outfits with leather shorts. Want some more outfit ideas? Then you might want to check out these blog posts.
- 25 Cute Leather Jacket Outfit Ideas You’ll Love
- 25 Chic Ways to Style Leather Pants That’ll Inspire You
- How to Style Faux Leather Leggings
- What to Wear with Black Cargo Pants
I hope you enjoyed this piece of content. Do well to rate this post, and don’t forget to share this outfit compilation with your friends.
See you with more exciting inspirations. Trust me; you wouldn’t want to miss any of our upcoming outfit compilations, so make sure to follow us on Pinterest.
Pin for Later.