If you follow fashion trends, you probably have some new leather skirts to try out. Here are 25 classy outfits with leather skirts to get you started.
Leather clothing items are recently gaining popularity, with leather skirts leading the pack. One reason why leather skirts are so popular is how well they match almost any other outfit.
While there is a large collection of outfits that work perfectly with leather skirts, there is an equally large collection of outfits that don’t. To ensure you don’t make obvious mistakes with leather skirts, I’ve collected 25 adorable outfits with leather skirts.
Adorable Outfits with Leather Skirts
Leather skirts come in different colors and sizes: mini, midi, maxi, etc. Here are some chic outfits with leather skirts you should consider trying today.
1. White Long Sleeve Shirt with Brown Leather Skirt with Heels
I’m yet to see any mini skirt that doesn’t work well with a white long sleeve, but brown mini skirts are simply special. The outfit looks alluring, even though there’s not so much to it.
2. Floral Blouse with Maxi Brown Leather Skirt + Sneakers + Sunglasses
Maxi leather skirts aren’t the most popular, but there’s a way to make them chic. Pair them with a floral blouse and add a pair of sunglasses to look as alluring as she looks in the photo.
3. Sky Blue Long Sleeve with Black Pleated Leather Skirt + Heels + Midi Handbag
If you’re a fan of sky blue outfits like me, you’ll want to recreate this outfit. The colors match too naturally and it looks like the kind of outfit that works for every event. Overall, one of the best outfits with leather skirts.
4. Satin Shirt with Black High Waist Skirt with Thigh-High Boots + Midi Handbag
If you’re wearing thigh-high boots with a black leather skirt, you should consider a satin shirt too. I don’t need to convince you that it looks chic; simply take a look at her and say you don’t want to replicate that.
5. Black Floral Blouse with Black Short Leather Skirt + Slippers + Sunglasses
If you want to be on the darker side with your outfit, you can try a black floral blouse with a black leather mini skirt. As she illustrates in this outfit idea, that combination looks chicer than you think.
6. Black Top with Black Pencil Leather Skirt + Heels + Midi Handbag + Sunglasses
Here’s another excellent idea for ladies that fancy an all-black outfit. Save for the occasional touches of green, the outfit is spotlessly black, and it looks better than most outfits with leather skirts.
7. White Long Sleeve Shirt with Brown Leather Skirt + Panty Hose + Loafers
If you’re looking for outfits with leather skirts to wear to work, here’s an idea. It’s not one of the most elegant outfits out there, but it won’t look bad either. Overall, it’s a decent outfit.
8. Black Turtle Neck Shirt with Purple Mini Leather Skirt + Heel Boots
Black and purple make a popular color combination, but this model shows you can make it look better with sky-high heels. If you’re looking to add some height to your outfit, here’s a great place to start.
9. White Shirt with Trench Coat + Gray Leather Skirt + Heel Boots
Here’s another leather skirt outfit idea that’s an excellent fit for work. It’s almost unbelievable that adding a trench coat over such a simple outfit could make it look that good. Don’t ignore the heels!
10. White Long Sleeve Shirt with Tan Pencil Leather Skirt + Heels
Still on outfits that work for work, here’s an idea that I like. The skirt is long enough to not raise eyebrows while being beautiful enough to make heads turn.
11. Black Top with Floral Cotton Jacket + Black Leather Mini Skirt + Boots
The combination of a black top with a leather mini skirt looks somewhat like a better-looking mini dress. Add a floral cotton jacket for extra flair to capture her undoubtedly elegant look.
12. White Long Sleeve Shirt with Black High Waist Leather Skirt + Heel Boots
If you’re after an outfit idea that’s perfect for work, here’s exactly what you’re looking for. It pairs black and white perfectly to look chic without any parts that disqualify it as a formal outfit.
13. White Shirt with Oversized Purple Blazer + Black Mini Leather Skirt + Panty Hose + Heel Boots
Still on outfits that would make a good fit for work, here’s one that’s more elegant than a simple black and white outfit. Keeping the oversized blazer is necessary since it’s a crucial part of the outfit.
14. White Cami with Black Jacket + Tan Leather Wrapped Skirt + Heels
If you’re trying to layer clothes with leather skirts in the summer, there’s no better way. The jacket only adds an element of beauty without making the outfit look stuffy.
15. Brown Floral Long Sleeve Shirt with Yellow Leather Skirt + Loafers
If you can get a hold of this specific floral long sleeve shirt, the only kind of skirt that works is a yellow leather skirt. With the photo as proof, wearing this combination can only make you look chic.
16. White Sleeveless Shirt with Black Leather Pencil Skirt + Heels
If you loved the white and black combinations you’ve seen earlier, here’s another that’s just as chic. This option is appropriate for work in the summer, as it’s decent, chic, and keeps you cool.
17. Brown Long Sleeve Shirt with Black High Waist Leather Skirt + Thigh-High Boots + Midi Handbag
A closer look at the image shows that it’s not just a brown shirt. Getting the specific color in there makes you come out better than you would with a plain black shirt. I don’t fancy the boots, by the way.
18. White Floral Top with Black Leather Mini Skirt + Heels
Here is another typical white and black outfit but with floral patterns this time. When copying this, be sure to also replicate the smile!
19. White-Collar Shirt with Winter Denim Jacket + Black Mini Leather Skirt + Thigh–High Boots
You can keep the white and black outfit, but how about a denim jacket over the top. This idea shows that it’s a good and alluring outfit idea.
20. Tan Plain Blouse with Black Leather Wrap Skirt + Loafers + Midi Handbag
Instead of pairing a plain white top, why not use a tan blouse? It works just as well as white, especially when you match other elements in your outfit as she does.
21. Blue Graphic T-Shirt with Black Leather Skirt + Sneakers
A graphic tee is the last thing I’d wanted to wear with leather pants until I saw this photo. Since I’m not sure if the excellence is in the color combo or the graphic tee + leather skirt combo; copy both.
22. Brown Sweatshirt with Brown Leather Skirt + Boots + Sunglasses
How about deviating a bit from black to try out some brown clothing materials. Brown can be as beautiful as black, especially when you add a pair of sunglasses.
23. Brown Vintage Blouse with Brown Leather Skirt + Knee-High Boots
This outfit idea builds on the brown outfit trend since it’s also mostly brown. Unlike some implementations of high boots, the boots fit into the outfit, and it’s excellent for work.
24. Black Crop Top with Black High Waist Leather Skirt + Heel
People don’t typically associate crop tops with midi skirts, but who says you can’t try? The model here tried, and from what I see, the outfit looks a lot better than anyone would think, didn’t it.
25. Pink Plain T-Shirt with Black Leather Jacket + Black Leather Skirt + Heel Boots
If I were to choose a work outfit from this collection, it would be this. Who wants anything other than a plain t-shirt with a skirt when dressing up hurriedly. To replicate her entire outfit, it takes seconds to bring your jacket along, and you’re already Miss Workplace!
And that’s all for my post on the most adorable outfits with leather skirts. Want some more outfit ideas? Then you might want to check out these blog posts.
- 25 Chic Ways to Style Leather Pants That’ll Inspire You
- 25 Cute Leather Jacket Outfit Ideas You’ll Love
- How to Style Faux Leather Leggings2
- How To Style a Jean Skirt: 25 Outfits Ideas
- 25 Hottest High Low Skirt Outfit Ideas
I hope you enjoyed this piece of content. Do well to rate this post, and don’t forget to share this outfit compilation with your friends.
See you with more exciting inspirations. Trust me; you wouldn’t want to miss any of our upcoming outfit compilations, so make sure to follow us on Pinterest.
Pin for Later.