Pencil skirts have been trending since around forever, and they’re still in vogue. Here are 25 classy outfits with pencil skirt for wedding to try.
Narrow skirts have a distinct look that makes them look adorable for almost any event or occasion. They’re great for work, parties, casual wear, or even if you’re dressing up for a wedding.
However, a pencil skirt is only as adorable as what you pair them with. And, for a wedding, you want to ensure you’re looking as great as you can. Here are 25 outfits with pencil skirt for wedding to help you achieve that.
Outfits with Pencil Skirt for Wedding
1. Ash Left-Slit pencil Skirt with White Long Sleeve Shirt + Heels + Clutch Purse + Sunglasses
If you’re not the bride, there’s no reason to wear something excessively elaborate to a wedding. A simple white long sleeve with a regular ash pencil skirt is sufficient, but adding a pencil skirt and a long sleeve shirt would be great too.
2. Animal Skin Centered-Slit Pencil Skirt with Black Long Sleeve Shirt + Thigh–High Boots + Beret
If you’d rather have a black-themed outfit, you can go with a black long sleeve instead. With the cute pencil skirt, beret, and adorable smile, this outfit is one of the chicest out there.
3. Ash pencil Skirt with Cream Balloon Hands Long Sleeve Blouse + Knee-High Boots
This outfit looks more like something you’ll wear to work, but it’s actually also appropriate for a wedding. The knee-high boots are particularly great in my opinion, with a smile that should be abundant at a wedding.
4. Blue Pencil Skirt with White Dotted Top + Heels + Handbag
A white dotted top with a bluish pencil skirt might be all you need to look chic at a wedding party. You can choose to match the color of your handbag and heels for extra flair.
5. Pink Pencil Skirt with White Vest + Floral Jacket + Heels
If the bluish skirt doesn’t appeal to you, why not try pink. Since pink is the ladies’ color, you should like it, especially with the floral jacket accompanying the outfit.
6. Red Pencil Skirt with White Vest + Red Jacket + Heels
While the pink from the preceding outfit is trying to be subtly beautiful, this is trying to be bold. Not only is the pink so pronounced that it’s now red, but it also takes a more prominent part of the outfit.
7. Ash Pencil Skirt with Black Net Long Sleeve Top + Heels + Clutch Purse
A black net long sleeve top can pair nicely with an ash pencil skirt to create the perfect wedding outfit. You can get a pair of heels for some height and a clutch purse for some flair.
8. White Pencil Skirt with Blue Satin Top + Heels
A pencil skirt can also be white, and you don’t need much to style them. In this case, a blue satin top, animal print heels, and a beautiful smile appears to be all you need.
9. White Pencil Skirt with Pink Long Sleeve Blouse + Heels
Blue isn’t the only color that works well with white pencil skirts. If you’re a fan of pink tops, you can get one of your favorites, wear it with the skirt, and head over to the wedding.
10. Black High Waist Left-Slit Pencil Skirt with White Vest + Brown Blazer Vest + Heels + Handbag
If the top is the white part of the outfit, the best color skirt to go with it is black. You can add a brown blazer for variety and a smile for more beauty, but the basics remain the same.
11. Purple High Waist pencil Skirt with White Blouse + Purple Floral Jacket + Heels + Handbag + Sunglasses
Making purple the dominant color in your outfit is another excellent way to wear a pencil skirt for a wedding. When you dress this way, you risk looking even better than the bride.
12. Red Tied Pencil Skirt with Baby Pink Fur Hands Blouse + Sneakers + Sunglasses
If all you’re looking for are red outfits, you won’t find a lot, but the one here is undoubtedly chic. The pink top is another adorable part, and since I love pink, this outfit has made my favorites.
13. Brown High Waist Pencil Skirt with White Vest + White Jacket + Heels + Handbag + Sunglasses
Combining a white top with a white jacket and a brown pencil skirt creates an outfit that’s more elegant than a wedding gown; yes, I said it. Note that your mileage may vary, lol.
14. Sand Colored Pencil Skirt with Brown Long Sleeve top + Heels
A brown long sleeve top and sand-colored pencil skirt will make you look like you’re dressing up for work, but it’s still an attractive combo. An alluring smile will make the combo even more attractive.
15. Tri-Colored Pencil Skirt with White Oversized Long Sleeve Shirt + Boots + Handbag
If you’re looking to fit as many colors in your pencil skirt as possible, here’s what you need. Even with the weird color pattern, it’s still one of the best outfits with pencil skirts for wedding you’ll find.
16. Red Tartan Pencil Skirt with Black Shirt + Wedge Shoe + Beret
Here’s a wedding outfit idea if you’re going for an old school look. While it’s not going to turn many heads, it’s undeniably elegant, and it’s one of my favorite outfits with pencil skirt for wedding.
17. Pink Line Striped Pencil Skirt with Pink Long Sleeve Shirt + Mule + Clutch Purse Shoe + Handbag
I have an affinity towards pink outfits, especially when they look this chic. The cohesiveness that the matching bag and mule shoes create is also adorable, and the smile is beautiful.
18. Pink Line Striped Pencil Skirt with Pink Long Sleeve Shirt + Mule + Clutch Purse
You should love this outfit if your favorite color is pink. While it doesn’t look like the elaborate outfit you’re used to seeing at weddings, it doesn’t look too bad for a wedding either.
19. Green Pencil Skirt with Green Floral Long Sleeve Shirt + Heels + Handbag + Sunglasses
How about a green-themed outfit that combines a green pencil skirt with the chicness of a green and yellow floral shirt? That’s exactly what this is, and it doesn’t look bad.
20. Black Pencil Skirt with Black V-Necked Blouse + Mule
This outfit is perfect if you’re trying to look as simple as possible. The blouse matches the skirt so perfectly that you’ll think they’re made together.
21. Black Pencil Skirt with Red Long Sleeve Shirt with Boots + Clutch Purse
How about using te age-old red and black combination? With a red long sleeve shirt and black pencil pants, all I can see from this outfit idea is elegance.
22. Blue Right-Slit Pencil Skirt with Red Floral Spaghetti Hands Top + Lace Up Heels
If you’re attending the wedding party of a casual friend in the summer, here’s an interesting idea. While it’s not a particularly “formal” outfit, it works for a wedding when you’re not really a formal guest.
23. White Pencil Skirt with Sky Blue Long Sleeve Shirt + Heels + Handbag + Sunglasses
If light-themed outfits appeal to you, here’s one of the best outfits with pencil skirt for wedding to try. Not only will it make the best wedding outfit, but it’s also excellent for most formal events.
24. Black Pencil Skirt with White Shirt + Heels
Black and white is a tested and true color combination, and that’s exactly what she used to look this adorable. This looks very much like a work outfit, but it’s not bad for a wedding.
25. White Skirt with Animal Skin Long Sleeve Shirt + Heels + Handbag + Sunglasses
White pencil skirts have appeared multiple times here, but this is the best of them all. With an animal skin shirt with a white background, I challenge you to show me something chicer.
And that’s all for my post on some cute outfit ideas with pencil skirt for wedding. Want some more outfit ideas? Then you might want to check out these blog posts.
- 25 Adorable Tulle Skirts for Wedding
- 25 Cute Outfits with Pink Skirts
- 25 Adorable Outfits with Red Skirts You’ll Love
- 25 Cute Yellow Skirt Outfits You’ll Love to Recreate
- 25 Adorable Outfits with Leather Skirts
I hope you enjoyed this piece of content. Do well to rate this post, and don’t forget to share this outfit compilation with your friends.
See you with more exciting inspirations. Trust me; you wouldn’t want to miss any of our upcoming outfit compilations, so make sure to follow us on Pinterest.
Pin for Later.