Combining skirts and boots is as old as fashion itself. Looking to try the trend? Here are 25 adorable outfits with skirts and boots for inspiration.
The combination of skirts and boots is a tried-and-true outfit idea that you should consider making an integral part of your outfits. However, there is a minor problem with wearing this combination: how to style it.
While you might have seen different models styling this outfit beautifully, choosing what to wear with one can be a pain, especially if you don’t consider yourself a fashionista.
Not to worry: in this article, I’ll help you get over that problem. With a compilation of 25 adorable outfits with skirts and boots, you’ll never have to worry about what to worry about with skirts and boots anymore.
Outfits with Skirts and Boots
1. Black Thigh-High Boots and Pleated Mini Skirts with Black Long Sleeve Shirt + Handbag
There’s hardly a better way to style thigh-high boots than wearing mini skirts and long sleeves. Looking at how beautiful this outfit turned out, there’s no real need to explain why that is the case.
2. Black Knee-High Boots and Mini Brown Skirt with Black Crop Top + Handbag
How about matching black and brown beautifully to create a casual yet chic outfit. This model shows how to do that with style, adding a handbag for extra flair.
3. Black Combat Boots and Mini Skirt with Ash Graphic Top + Trench Coat + Handbag + Face Cap
Pairing a graphic top with a mini skirt is a combination that always works, but why not add a trench coat to spice things up? Add a face cap and a trench coat and you’ll have a sophisticated elegance.
4. Black Knee-High Boots and Black Mini Skirt + White Crop Top + Handbag
If knee-high boots are your style, here’s one of the classiest but simple ways to style them. Since it’s just black and white, you don’t have to obsess over colors to look elegant.
5. Black Thigh-High Boots and Black Mini Skirt with Black Long Sleeve Shirt
If knee-high boots aren’t high enough for you, thigh-high boots should do the job. This idea illustrates how you can get the best style as a pink lover with thigh-high boots.
6. Black Combat Boots and Short Denim Skirt with Green Shirt + Green Leggings
Combat boots are slowly taking the fashion world by storm, and they surprisingly go with skirts. For cohesion, you want to pair them with a color that best signifies combat, giving rise to the outfit inspiration.
7. Black Combat Boots and White Mini Skirt with White Crop Vest + Ash Crop Jacket
Wearing whitey colors exclusively and looking chic don’t usually go hand in hand. But looking at this inspiration, it’s definitely an alluring exception.
8. Black Chelsea Boots and Leopard Prints Skirt with Orange Long Sleeve Shirt + Black Denim Jacket
If you have a leopard print skirt, there’s hardly a better way to style it than a pair of Chelsea boots. An orange shirt and a black jacket work together, so, why not?
9. Black Thigh High Boots and White Flared Mini Skirt with Ash Shirt
I’ve always believed thigh-high boots weren’t made for casual wear, but this outfit is changing my mind. With simple colors alone, she managed to look classy and elegant.
10. Black Boots and Leather Skirt with Peach Top + Ash Blazer
Wearing an ash blazer over your boots and leather skirt combination sounds like a good idea in writing, but looks even better in a photo. Copy this and you’ll be the most elegant fashionista at the party.
11. Black Rain Boots and Orange Mini Skirt with White Sleeveless Crop Top + Handbag + Sunglasses
I’ve never been a fan of rain boots but seeing this outfit idea, it’s something I have to try. The cohesion between the mini skirt and the sleeveless top is also something to commend; gorgeous!
12. Black Boots and Black Mini Skirt with Scarf Top + Pink Jacket + Handbag + Sunglasses
If you’re after a casual summer dress that keeps you cool, here’s what you’re looking for. You’ll like it even better if you love pink, and the sunglasses ought to be there for flair.
13. Brown Boots and Midi Pleated Skirt with Brown Shirt + Handbag
An all-brown outfit won’t sound too good until you see this. It turns out that all you need to do is to wear different shades and put on a smile to look good; absolutely gorgeous.
14. Brown Knee-High Boots and Neutral Colored Skirt with Blue Shirt + Handbag
I’m not sure if I loved this outfit for the knee-high boots or the alluring smile. Either way, you can’t get it wrong if you succeed in matching the colors nicely.
15. Thigh High Black Boots and Brown Mini Skirt with Black Vest + Black Blazer
If you’re willing to make your boots a bit higher, you can make your skirt a bit shorter. With a shorter skirt, higher boots, and a vest-blazer combination, you have an amazing outfit.
16. Brown Boots and neutral Colored Skirt with Black Graphic Shirt + Brown Leather Jacket + Handbag
Brown is one of the colors that work with almost anything, and this outfit proves that. By combining browns and blacks nicely, we have probably the chicest outfit in this collection.
17. Brown Thigh High Boots and Leather Skirt with Black Shirt + Fur Jacket + Handbag
Here’s another idea for brown lovers willing to show a bit more of brown. It’s still a brown-black combination, and it looks just as chic as the preceding outfit, especially with the smile.
18. Brown Heeled Boots and Floral Mini Skirt with Off-White Jacket + Muffle
If you’re of the opinion that only the boots should be brown, we have something for you also. This also works if you love pink-purple, and it could use a bag, sunglasses, or both.
19. Red Boots and Black Mini Skirt with Black and White Sweat Shirt
Going for something other than brown and black is a brave choice, especially when your outfit is all black and white. It seems brave choices are the best sometimes, judging by how adorable she looks.
20. White Heeled Boots and Denim Mini Skirt with White Blouse
If you’re still all-in on heeled boots, here’s another idea. As long as your shirt is white and you’re wearing a denim skirt, you can rock white heeled boots beautifully.
21. White Knee-High Boots and Pink Pleated Mini Skirt with Scarf Top + Handbag + Sunglasses
Styling white knee-high boots is another story entirely. Since a picture is better than a thousand words, check out the picture below for the classy story.
22. White Knee-High Boots and Floral Skirt with White Blouse
Here’s another excellent way to style white knee-high boots casually. It seems the magic is to wear something whitey as a top and choose any skirt of your choice; it works!
23. White Thigh High Boots and Prints Mini Skirt with Crop Vest + Denim Jacket
If you’re rocking white thigh-high boots, you can make your outfit a bit skimpier. While this isn’t great for work, it does look adorable and will appeal to non-conservative dressers.
24. White Knee-High Boots and Denim Mini Skirt with Sky Blue Prints Shirt + Clutch Purse
Back to white knee-highs with denim skirts, I’ve found another top for you. Take a look at her outfit and say if you won’t love to copy that. Personally, I’d love to.
25. Ash Heeled Thigh-High Boots and Floral Skirt with Green Long Sleeve Shirt + Handbag
Finally, something for people who love mixing colors. It seems like when you have a floral skirt, ash boots and a green shirt is all you need to do magic.
And that’s all for my post on some classy outfits with white skirt. Want some more outfit ideas? Then you might want to check out these blog posts.
- How To Style a Jean Skirt: 25 Outfits Ideas
- 25 Cool Outfits with Ugg Boots
- 25 Adorable Outfits with Combat Boots and Leggings
- 25 Cute Outfits with Pink Skirts
- 25 Cute Outfits with Knee-High Boots
I hope you enjoyed this piece of content. Do well to rate this post, and don’t forget to share this outfit compilation with your friends.
See you with more exciting inspirations. Trust me; you wouldn’t want to miss any of our upcoming outfit compilations, so make sure to follow us on Pinterest.
Pin for Later.