This post contains cute and comfy winter outfits for women over 40, so if this is what you’re looking for, then you’re in the right place.
As we all know, the winter season is one time of the year that warm clothing becomes a necessity.
In this light, I’ll show outfit ideas that’ll catch the weather and still make you look elegant, cute, and classy.
Cute Winter Outfits for Women Over 40
Here are some of the best winter outfits for women over 40;
1. Sweat Jacket + Jeans + Sneakers + Socks + Head Warmer
It’s the socks, head warmer, and rock n roll scarf for me. Effortless outfit but yet fulfills the demand of weather and beauty.
2. Jumper + Skirt + Boots + HandBag
One of the best outfits you can recreate when you want to attend corporate events or go to work during winter. It depicts both beauty and warmth.
Do you want a more conservative outlook for a vacation during the winter? This wouldn’t be a bad choice. You can decide to wear a boot instead of loafers to protect your legs better.
3. Trench Coat + Sweatshirt + Head Warmer + Leggings + Loafers
4. Thick Long Sleeve Shirt + Leather Pants + Head Warmer + White Sneakers
You can wear this particular winter outfit when you are going on an evening date. Despite the complete body cover-up, it will still make you look hot and young.
5. Long Sleeve Shirt Dress + Black Pant + Sneakers + Sunglasses
You can go for this full fur trench dress for a more simple and easy wear outfit during winter. However, it always boils down to choices and needs.
6. Sweater + Gown + Hat + Boots + Sunglasses
For a more fashionable look, this outfit would be your best bet. You can rock this style to any place or level you wish.
7. Trench Coat + White Top + Black Pant + Head Warmer + Shoes + Sunglasses
Each time I talk about cold, the first thing that comes to my mind is Russia- that one aside, this outfit is worth recreating, in my opinion.
8. Cold Weather Winter Outfit for Work
To slay in the winter, you need a comfy and cute dress to make that possible. You can start by adding this outfit to your clothing collection.
9. Black Top + Leather Jacket + Animal Skin Skirt + knee High Boots
For a more corporate and classy look on a winter day, you can start by mix-matching a black top, leather jacket, and nice skirt, as you can see in the featured image.
10. Grey Trench Coat + Jumper + Long Sleeve Blouse + Black Pants + Grey Heel Shoes
For a boss lady look, you need something elegant to put on. You can start by trying out this outfit.
11. Knit Magenta Shirt + Black Pant + Black Flat Shoes + Handbag
For a more simple and younger look during the winter season, you can start by adding these clothes to your collection.
12. Animal Print Shirt + White Blazer + Jean Trousers + White Boots + Handbag
When wearing a bootie with a cropped pair of pants, make sure the bootie and pants meet or go half an inch over the booties.
13. Fur Coat + White Top + Jeans Trouser + Combat Boots + Beret
The only time I will stop wearing white dresses is when fashion designers create something whiter. For the love of white dresses and the winter season, I give you this classy outfit.
14. Turtle Neck Sweatshirt + Rock n Roll Scarf + Yellow Pants + Shoes + Sunglasses
Do you have an important lunch date or event to go to on a winter afternoon? You can start by recreating this outfit.
15. Trench Coat + Black Inner Top + Blues Pants + Black Shoes+ Sunglasses
For a more casual look on a cool morning, you can start by trying this dressing style. You can as well complement it with a rock n roll scarf.
16. Black Top + Skirt + Coat + Black Combat Boots + Sun Shade Glasses
For a feminine look on a winter day, you can start by trying out this skirt, coat, top, and boots.
17. Knit Cadigan + Black Top + Leggings + Trainers + Hand Bag
Most times, you got to prove to them that age is just a number- you can start by mix-matching a simple coat, top, and pants like the image below.
18. Cadigan Sweater + White Top + Jean Trousers + Boots
You can wear this outfit when you are going to a casual event during the weekends. For more warm coverage, you can add a hat and pair of hand gloves to the outfit.
19. Trench Cardigan + White Centered Buttoned Shirt + Black Pants + Flat Shoes
This outfit can be considered a good outfit choice for women over 40. You can as well add some pieces of jewelry to spice it up.
20. Sweater Shirt + Blue Jean Trousers + Black Shoes
For a more relaxed look on a winter day, you need an outfit that spells warmth and simplicity, as this is exactly what this outfit stands for.
21. Sweat Jacket + Navy Blue Pants + Trainers
As an older lady, this particular outfit is mostly worn when the weather is so cold. You can wear a hat to complement the dress.
22. Fuzzy Sweater + Jeans Trouser + Belt + Black Shoes
A classy outfit for a beautiful lady. For times when the cold is minimal, you can wear this to work.
23. Black Blouse + Jeans Jacket + Pants + Sandal Heels + Handbag
If you’re looking for something simple yet classy, then you’re going to love the next outfit that I’ll show you.
24. Black Turtle Neck Top + Trench Coat + Pants + Handbag + Heel Shoes
For older ladies that are a little slimmer, I recommend this winter outfit for a younger and livelier look.
25. Brown Trench Coat + Black Pant + Shoes + Hijab
As an older hijab-wearing lady, you can appear beautifully during the winter. You can start by adding this to your clothing collection.
And this is all I got for winter outfits for women over 40. Want some more outfit ideas? Check out these blog posts.
- 25 Cute T-Shirt Dress Oufit Ideas For All Weather
- 25 Cute Modern Vintage Outfit Ideas You’ll Love
- 25 Classy Dress and Blazer Outfit Ideas That’ll Inspire Your Next Look
- 25 Fashionable Summer Outfit Ideas for Plus Size Women
- 25 Cool Leather Jacket Outfit Ideas
I hope you enjoyed this piece. Do well to rate this post, and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.
See you with more exciting inspirations. Trust me; you wouldn’t want to miss any of our upcoming outfits compilation, so make sure to follow us on Pinterest.