You shouldn’t show up at work in unfashionable outfits, even if you’re plus size. Here are 25 work outfits for plus size that show your size isn’t an excuse.
When you’re plus size, you don’t have the same array of options as skinnier ladies when it comes to outfits. Trying to meet the requirements for a work outfit will narrow down the options you have even further.
However, the drawbacks don’t mean you should show up at work looking unfashionable. There are more than enough work outfits for plus size women that look adorable.
If you’re looking to expand your work outfits collection as a plus-size lady, here are 25 chic ideas to try.
Work Outfits for Plus Size
1. Black Top with Black Trench Coat + Cream Colored Pants + Handbag + Sunglasses
The easiest outfit that doesn’t look unfashionable is a simple black top with cream-colored pants. You can add a black trench coat over the combination for extra flair, while the handbag and sunglasses complete the look.
2. Cream Top with Denim Skirts + Wedge Shoe + Handbag
If you’d rather have a cream top, here’s another idea with a dark denim skirt. While it doesn’t look as bossy as the preceding outfit, it’s still an adorable option to consider.
3. Midi Black and White Dress + Boots + Handbag
Long dresses are always a good fit for work, and here’s an idea you should consider trying. When you get a black and white dress, you can pair it with black boots to look your best.
4. Midi Animal prints Dress with Black Blazer + Sneakers + Cross-Shoulder bag + Sunglasses
Here’s another dress idea, but this time, with a blazer. While the blazer doesn’t seem very necessary, you’ll appreciate its presence if you’re dressing for a winter workday.
5. Silver Shirt Dress with Silver Pants + Sneakers + Bucket Hat + Handbag + Sunglasses
If you’re looking to turn heads in the workplace, you may want to consider copying this outfit. The silver outfit already looks uniquely chic, but adding the sunglasses and the bag simply makes the outfit excellent.
6. White Inner Top with Cream Colored Coat + Cream Colored Pants + Sneakers
While this outfit takes inspiration from the preceding one, they’re not quite the same. Instead of a silver theme, this is a rather cream-colored theme, which is cute nonetheless.
7. White Inner Top with Fur Jacket + Sand Colored Pants + Hat + Sneakers + Handbag
A fur jacket can help protect you against the winter cold, making it a good work outfit for the winter. Pair it with the rest of this outfit to get the most alluring look in your entire workplace.
8. White Midi Dress with Oversized Flannel Shirt + Boots + Handbag
This outfit may not look like what you typically wear to work, but it does look great. The combination is awesome and the colors are spot-on; an excellent look for me.
9. Orange Floral Inner Top with Purple Suit + Loafers + Handbag
Orange and purple might be a great combination, as the model demonstrates here. If the colors are okay for you, there’s nothing else stopping you from showing up at work like this.
10. Brown Blazer with Brown Pants
I had some difficulty telling if this outfit is all-brown or all-black, but does it matter? What matters is getting something that looks like what she’s wearing, and you’ll certainly come out chic.
11. Baby Pink Puffed Hands Blouse with White Pants + Heels
If you’re a fan of the pink color, you should like this puffed hands blouse with pants. Add those heels and the cute smile and you’ll have the most adorable look around.
12. Black Long Sleeve Shirt with White Overall + Sneakers + Handbag
While this outfit won’t turn heads, it isn’t terrible for work either. If you’re looking to make an impression at work, the elegant white overall will help you do just that.
13. White Long Sleeve Shirt with Black High Waist Pants Wedge Shoe
As a lady, a white long sleeve shirt is probably your most common work top. You only need to add high waist pants with wedge shoes to complete this adorable work outfit.
14. White Midi Dress with Boots + Handbag + Sunglasses
If you’d rather have your entire outfit be white, here’s an excellent idea for you. The combination of a white midi dress with black boots is incredibly simple, yet breathtakingly chic.
15. Yellow Dotted Dress with Denim Jacket + Sneakers + Handbag + Sunglasses
Having some variety in the colors of your outfit will only make them look a lot better as this outfit idea demonstrates. When the variety is a yellow dotted dress and a denim jacket, it will be simply irresistible.
16. Black and White Top with Denim High Waist Pants + Black Trench Coat + Red Beret + Sneakers + Handbag + Sunglasses
When it comes to color variety, no outfit in this collection does it better than this. While the outfit is not colorful, it’s not bland either, and the orange beret adds an unexpected turn to an otherwise dull but chic outfit.
17. Black Top with Black High Waist Pants + Pink Blazer + Boots
When you combine a black outfit with a pink or orange jacket, it creates an indescribable kind of chicness. With the image below, it’s hard to deny that fact.
18. White Top with Sand Colored Pants + White Trench Coat + Sneakers + Handbag + Sunglasses
If the preceding outfit looks too dark for your liking, how about trying something. A white top with even whiter sneakers works for me, and the brown handbag is just the icing on the cake.
19. Black and Red Dotted Dress with Red Blazer + Black Beret +Boots
You must have heard that the color red naturally makes someone look attractive. Showcase your inner beauty by donning this red-themed outfit, and don’t ignore the black beret and boots.
20. Midi Deep Green Dress with Black Blazer + Boots + Handbag + Sunglasses
If you’d rather not look disruptive, here’s a normal-looking outfit for you to try. The color of the dress works well with the black blazer, making it one of the cutest work outfits for plus size.
21. Purple Jumpsuit with Denim Jacket + Heels
The purple jumpsuit mightn’t be the most appropriate work outfit, but it’s a different story with a denim jacket. Add her alluring smile to the mix and you have an adorable work outfit.
22. Light Purple Inner Top with Purple Blazer + Purple High Waist Pants + Heels
This outfit is the closest thing to a jumpsuit that’s not actually a jumpsuit. The matching blazer and pants create a cohesive look, helped by the bag, the heels, and the beautiful smile.
23. Orange Pencil Dress with Heels + Handbag
Orange outfits aren’t very common, especially when the color makes the entirety of the outfit. Seeing this, we can conclude that the uncommonness is not because orange outfits are not adorable.
24. White Shirt with Long Soft Coat + Black Pants + Sneakers + Handbag
If you’re trying to look as bossy as possible, here’s an outfit for you. The whites beautifully contrast the blacks, as the long soft coat adds an exquisite feel to the entire outfit.
25. Cream Graphic Top with Cream Trench Coat + Black Pants + Sneakers + Handbag + Sunglasses
A white graphic top with black pants is a killer combination, but have you tried pairing that with a cream trench coat. That’s exactly what she did in this outfit, and it certainly looks adorable.
And that concludes my post on the most adorable work outfits for plus size ladies. Want some more outfit ideas? Then you might want to check out these blog posts.
- 25 Cute Plus Size Birthday Outfit Ideas
- 25 Cool Plus Size Outfits with Jeans
- 25 Comfy Plus Size Casual Outfits with Sneakers
- 25 Adorable Plus Size Outfits with Boots
- 20 Cute Plus Size Christmas Outfit Ideas for Women
I hope you enjoyed this piece of content. Do well to rate this post, and don’t forget to share this outfit compilation with your friends.
See you with more exciting inspirations. Trust me; you wouldn’t want to miss any of our upcoming outfit compilations, so make sure to follow us on Pinterest.
Pin for Later.