Looking for outfit ideas that’ll inspire your next look? This post got you covered with the best work outfits for women over 40 you’ve always wanted.
Work is one essential part of our lives that we hold in high esteem.
As such, we consciously plan what to wear to reflect the work environment and ethics. In this same light, I bring to you 25 different ways to style your clothes for work.
Classy Work Outfits for Women Over 40
Here are the best and cutest work outfits for women over 40;
1. Black Blazer + Black Pant +Shirt + White Shoes
For an exciting day at work, you need to dress smartly and corporately, and this outfit does it better.
2. White Long Sleeve Shirt + Jeans + Heels + Handbag
Jeans are one type of cloth that can be worn anywhere. It all depends on how you mix-matched it. Combining it with a long sleeve and heels is a perfect idea to wear to work.
3. Sweater Blazer + Black Shirt + Black Pants + Heels + Sunglasses + Purse
This outfit gets you covered during the Autumn. You can wear it for work when the weather is a little bit cold.
4. Purple Sweatshirt + Animal Skin Maxi Skirt + Heels + Hat
A classy outfit for the boss ladies!! You can wear this to work and corporate meetings with top managers and CEOs as a classy woman.
5. Jean Shirt + Pants + Loafers + Handbag + Sunglasses
You can work your jean jacket as a shirt; you have to button it up and mix matches with a pair of loafers and a nice bag.
6. Floral Blouse + Black Pants + Heel Shoes + Eyeglasses
For a more relaxed and coordinated look at work? You can try out this floral blouse with slim-leg pants with your colored shoes.
7. White Top + Leather Jacket + Three Quarter Pants + Shoes + Sunglasses + Handbag
For a more lively and sharp outlook, you can decide to wear this black skirt, with a white inner and a jacket.
8. White Blazer + Pink Pants + Strapless Floral Inner Top + Heels
For a more colorful look at work, you can try out this outfit. You can spice it up with a colorful hat to suit.
9. Yellow Kimono + Orange Top + Jeans Trousers + Shoes + Handbag + Sunglasses
You can wear a nice kimono over a shirt and pants to work on Thursdays, especially when the weather is hot.
10. Cardigan + Baggy White Pants + Heels + Designer Purse
As a more older lady who wants something very free and comfortable to wear at work, you can add this type of clothes to your work clothing collection.
11. Belted Gown + Black Blazer + Shoes + Eyeglasses + Handbag
For lovers of gowns, you can wear any nice gown and add blazers to give it a corporate outlook.
12. White Shirt + Pink Blazer + Pants + Sandals + Hand Bag
This is the perfect work outfit to wear for work on Tuesday. It gives you that corporate look with a touch of colorful radiance.
13. Green Long Sleeve + Black Blazer + Jeans + Loafers
This work cloth is a good idea if you work in places like banks, insurance houses and the financial house where you need to look all serious and smart.
14. Multi-Coloured Blazer + Black Inner Shirt + Jeans + Shoes + Handbag
As an aged lady, you can still slay to work. With the combination of a blazer, a nice shirt, and jeans like the one in the featured picture below, you are perfectly ready for serious business.
15. Cardigan + Jeans Dress + Heel Shoes
As a pregnant woman! You are not left out of fashion. With the combination of a free gown, jacket, and pair of heels, you are good to go.
16. Flowery V-necked Long Sleeve Blouse + Pants + Heels + Handbag
For a more stylish dress sense, you can get this shirt. The design makes it unique, and combining it with pants and heels is an excellent idea.
17. Pink Top + Black Blazer + Red joggies + Heels + Handbag + Sunglasses
This is what I call a “business casual outfit.” With designed joggers coupled with your nice-looking heels, you are perfect to step into the work environment.
18. Cream Linen Vest + Black Blazer + Sandals + Joggers + Bag + Sun Shades
This is what I call “the Friday work outfit.” With this outfit, you appear serious but with a casual look.
19. U-Neck White Top + High Waisted White Pants + Cardigan + Heels + Hat + Handbag
As an entrepreneur who has an official presentation to present in front of top executives, you will need an outfit that boosts confidence, and this outfit does it well.
20. White Tee + Pink Blazer + Jeans Trouser + Boots + Handbag
You can try out this pink blazer on any combination of tee and pants for ladies who love bright colors and trust me; it will come out good.
21. White Vest + Pocket Jacket + Straight Leg Cropped Jeans + Shoes
If you are among the ladies that hate their pants touching their feet, I bring you these jeans as your solution. It can be mix-matched perfectly for work.
22. Midi Gown Dress + Blazer + Western Boots + Handbag + Sunglasses
For a feminine and classic look to work on Thursday, you can start by trying this out. Any short floral gown will do.
23. Blue Gown + Belt + Heels +Handbag + Floral Scarf + Sunglasses
For my boss ladies that want to dress uniquely to work, you can start by getting a nice gown, heels, and a scarf spread around your shoulder.
24. Purple Vest + Blazer+ Leather Pants + Shoes + Handbag
As a boss lady who owns her enterprise or sits as a manager in a big firm, you need outfits that spell elegance to work with, and this is one of them.
25. U-necked Long Sleeve Shirt+ High Waist Red Pants + Sandals
For a simpler look at work, you can try out this outfit. It will give you that maximum confidence you need.
And this is all I got for work outfits for women over 40. Want some more outfit ideas? Check out these blog posts.
- 25 Classy Casual Outfits for Women Over 40 You’ll Love
- 25 Cute Winter Outfits for Womwn Over 40
- 25 Stunning Mix and Match Outfit Ideas for Work
- 25 Cute Summer Outfits for Women Over 40
- 25 T-Shirt Dress Outfit Ideas That’ll Inspire Your Next Look
I hope you enjoyed this piece. Do well to rate this post, and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.
See you with more exciting inspirations. Trust me; you wouldn’t want to miss any of our upcoming outfits compilation, so make sure to follow us on Pinterest.