Cardigans are cute and warm, making them the perfect winter clothing item. Here are 25 comfy work outfits with cardigan to add to your closet.
A cardigan is a perfect part of a winter work outfit, but it’s also an adorable part. When you style cardigans with the correct outfits, you create combinations that turn heads in the workplace.
If you’ve been struggling to create killer work outfits with cardigans, I’m here to help. In this compilation, I’ll list 25 adorable ways to wear a cardigan in the workplace to look your best. Without further ado, let’s jump into the list.
Work Outfits with Cardigan
1. Green Cardigan with Pink Midi Dress with Boots + Muffle + Handbag + Sunglasses
If you’re a fan of pink dresses, the best color cardigan to go with it is a green one. As the picture below shows, there’s just no way to get a green cardigan with pink dress combination wrong.
2. Nude Cardigan with Light Blue Jeans + Sneakers + Handbag + Sunglasses
How about a beige cardigan with a pair of blue jeans for a subtle but elegant outfit. While everything about what she’s wearing looks normal, it’s just a very chic kind of normal.
3. Tan Cardigan with Black High Waist Pants + Mule + Handbag + Sunglasses
Black pants will go with almost any color cardigan, except maybe black cardigans. You can confirm that claim with her outfit, which looks chic, especially with that adorable sunglasses.
4. Red Cardigan with White Shirt + Blue Crop Jeans + Heels + Handbag + Sunglasses
Maybe the reason why this model looks so attractive is because of the color red. It may also be the alluring smile or the chic sunglasses. Whatever it is, it’s genius to add it to this outfit.
5. Blue Cardigan with White Shirt + Blue High Waist Pants + Boots
The match between the color of the sweater and the jeans is excellent, with the white top creating a natural background for the outfit. Overall, it’s one of the best work outfits with cardigans.
6. Ash Kimono Cardigan with White Shirt with White Tapered Pants + Sneakers + Handbag
This outfit isn’t my favorite from this compilation, but it has a cardigan and it qualifes for work. If it looks fashionable to you, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t add it to your wardrobe.
7. Pink Cardigan with Black Shirt + Black High Waist Pants + Boots + Pink Muffle
Using a black shirt and black pants as a background for a pink cardigan is one genius idea you must try. Seeing how adorable she looks here, you shouldn’t have any second thoughts about trying it out.
8. Brown Cardigan with White Graphic T-Shirt + Nude High Waist Pants + Heels + Sunglasses
If you’re more on the brown side, here’s an outfit you should consider adding to your work outfit collection. It consists of a brown cardigan and nude pants, while using a white t-shirt as a background.
9. Animal Print Cardigan with Black Shirt + Black High Waist Pants + Boots
If you prefer darker outfits, this should work better for you. The animal print cardigan is obviously my favorite part of the outfit, making this one of the most adorable work outfits with cardigan.
10. Orange Cardigan with Sand Colored Flared Pants + Mule + Handbag
An orange cardigan is not the most common thing in the world, but it’s not nonexistent either. If it’s all you have, you can pair it with sand-colored pants to create an adorable combo.
11. Pink Cardigan with Baby Pink Pleated Skirt + Heels
For pink lovers, you can actually style a pink cardigan with a pink skirt if they’re of different shades. If you have no idea how that works, you can use the picture below for inspiration.
12. White Cardigan with Blue High Waist Pants + Heels + Sunglasses
I never knew pairing a white cardigan with blue jeans could make you look this adorable. Did I already designate an outfit my favorite earlier? Cancel that; here’s the new favorite.
13. Green V-Necked Cardigan with Purple Free Pants + Handbag + Sunglasses
How about a green cardigan with purple pants combo? It’s not the best color combination out there, but it looks elegant at least, and with the little black handbag, you’ll be ready to turn heads.
14. Tri-Colored Cardigan with Black High Waist Pencil Skirt + Boots + Handbag
If mixing and matching colors is your thing, here’s an adorable idea for you. A simple cardigan wit three colors and a black pencil skirt to go with it might be all you need for your next workday.
15. Black Cardigan Coat with Black Shirt + Blue Wide Legs Jeans + Sandals + Handbag + Sunglasses
Darker outfits appeal better to some people, and if you’re one of them, here’s the best outfit for you. It looks fashionable without taking much of a progressive or feminine look.
16. Brown Cardigan with White Shirt + Brown Pants + Scarf + Boots
We’ve seen numerous brown cardigans in this compilation and they’re all chic. This is probably the brownest outfit idea and it’s probably also the most adorable.
17. Purple Cardigan with White Shirt + White Wide Legs Pants + Sneakers + Sunglasses
While the color purple isn’t one of my favorite colors, I don’t hide my adoration for chic purple outfits. Also, you can’t possibly talk about chic purple outfits without including this.
18. Yellow Cardigan with Black Midi Dress + Sneakers
Yellow might be one of the uncommon colors for cardigans, but pairing it with a black dress creates a nice outfit. Pair both with a pair of sneakers and a cute smile for extra flair.
19. Tri-Colored Cardigan with Blue Jeans + Heels + Handbag + Sunglasses
It’s difficult to mix many colors without messing things up, so you have to give credit when you see it done well. Since this photo looks like something I’ll want to wear to work, I think it’s well done.
20. Ash Cardigan with White Long Sleeve Shirt + Black High Waist Pants + Boots + Handbag + Sunglasses
White and black is a color combination that can never go wrong if you wear it properly. Waering it properly is exactly what the model did here, and you can replicate it easily.
21. Brown Cardigan with Brown Shirt + Brown High Waist Leather Leggings + Boots
Leather leggings and boots combination always work together, and the fact that the shirt and the cardigan are also brown only makes it better; all-round one of the best work outfits with cardigan.
22. White Cardigan Coat with Floral Dress with Heels + Handbag
An off-white cardigan coat makes an excellent outfit when paired with a similarly-colored floral dress. Match your handbag with your heels and you’ve replicated her adorable look.
23. Oversized Cardigan with Baby Pink Graphic Top + Blue Jeans + Sneakers + Sunglasses
The color of this cardigan is my favorite part of this outfit, and it matches the jeans beautifully to create a cohesive combo. Add a graphic top to the mix and here you are.
24. Black Cardigan with Blue Jeans + Sneakers + Handbag + Sunglasses
We’ve looked at outfits that prove pairing a black cardigan with blue jeans is a killer combo. Here’s another one that further drives home the point, while adding an afro and sunglasses for extra flair.
25. Purple Cardigan with Black Dress + Heels + Handbag
If you’re gunning for a bossy but adorable look, nothing comes close to this outfit. After wearing the purple cardigan over the black dress, ensure you wear the alluring smile to look just as chic.
And that’s all for my post on some adorable work outfits with cardigan. Want some more outfit ideas? Then you might want to check out these blog posts.
- 25 Must-Have Work Outfits for Plus Size
- 25 Classy Work Outfits with Leggings
- 25 Adorable Work Outfits with Sneakers to Try
- 25 Classy Mix and Match Outfit Ideas for Work
- 25 Casual Work Outfits with Jeans You’ll Love
I hope you enjoyed this piece of content. Do well to rate this post, and don’t forget to share this outfit compilation with your friends.
See you with more exciting inspirations. Trust me; you wouldn’t want to miss any of our upcoming outfit compilations, so make sure to follow us on Pinterest.
Pin for Later.