Sneakers match outfits for most occasions, including work. If you’re not sure what to wear with them, here are some work outfits with sneakers to try.
There are always so many restrictions as to what you can wear to work. Most of your favorite mini skirts and distressed jeans are already out of the question, and you also need to be careful with the crop tops.
What doesn’t break any rules, however, are sneakers. If a pair of sneakers will work well with your outfit, you can pair it with the rest of your outfit to create an alluring combination.
Here, I’ll show you 25 adorable work outfits to sneakers to try when next you’re showing up at work.
Work Outfits with Sneakers
1. White Sneakers with White Shirt + Line Strip Blazer + Black Pant + Handbag + Sunglasses
When wearing a white pair of sneakers, it’s only fair to pair it with a white shirt. However, the black pant needs a match, and it found a good one in the blazer and black handbag; alluring combination.
2. Ash Sneakers with Black Shirt + Brown Line Strip Blazer + Blue High Waist Jeans + Handbag + Sunglasses
Keeping your outfit casual is a requirement when dressing with sneakers. Looking at this, you’ll notice that the blazer is the only element that’s not particularly casual, but it’s chic.
3. White Sneakers with White Long Sleeve Shirt + Pink Blazer + Blue High Waist Jeans
Here’s another white sneakers outfit with white long sleeve shirt. Adding a pink blazer and a blue pair of jeans only completes the outfit, making it look extremely natural and adorable.
4. Tri-Colored Sneakers with White Shirt + Sky Blue Blazer + Blue High Waist Jeans
When wearing tri-colored sneakers, you may want to ensure every color in the sneakers appears in the rest of the outfit. That’s exactly what she did here, and look how that turned out.
5. Shiny Sneakers with Pink Top + Black Blazer + Black High Waist Pants Handbag + Sunglasses
If you’re going for a bossy look, a black blazer over black pants is a no-brainer. When you have an off-white top within, you can wear similarly-colored boots without throwing your outfit off.
6. White Sneakers with Ash Graphic Top + Sand Colored Blazer + Black Skirt Handbag + Sunglasses
If you’re looking to wear white sneakers without a white top, an ash top is the next best option. Pair that with a sand colored blazer and a black skirt, and a sneakers will be all that’s left to complete the combination.
7. Black and White Sneakers with White Long Sleeve Shirt + Purple Line Strip Blazer + Black High Waist Pants + Black Hat + Sunglasses
Here’s an outfit I see you copying if you like the color purple. She managed to create a purple-themed outfit without looking weird, rather, she looks chic.
8. Black Sneakers with Black Long Sleeve Shirt + Black and White Skirt
Matching the colors of your sneakers and your top is a best practice when dressing for work. Here’s another outfit that uses that rule, and you can confirm it’s undoubtedly elegant.
9. White Sneakers with Cream Blouse + Yellow Floral Midi Skirt + Black Hat
Here’s another implementation of the matching sneakers and top. While the top is somewhat off-white, it’s still the same basic setup, and the yellow midi skirt wraps things up elegantly.
10. White Sneakers with White Tee + Line Strip Blazer + Black Pants + Sunglasses
Building on the preceding trend, here’s another cool outfit for work. The highlight of this for me is the cohesion that the sunglasses and the black pants creates; absolutely stunning.
11. White Sneakers with Green Shirt + Blue Suit Blazer + Blue Pants Handbag + Sunglasses
If you’re wondering if you have to match the colors of your top and your sneakers, you don’t. Here’s an outfit that breaks that rule but still looks chic, thanks to the power of blues and greens.
12. Black Sneakers + Cream Shirt + Neutral Colored Suit Jacket and Pants + Handbag
This outfit also dares going against the norm, pairing black sneakers with a cream shirt. The matching jacket and pants distract us from that, making it a cohesive outfit overall.
13. White Sneakers with White Inner Shirt + Sky Blue Crop Jacket + Sky Blue Baggy Pants + Sunglasses
If the preceding outfit is more like your style, you should also fancy this one. It’s also a matching jacket and pants, but this time, the pants is baggy and the outfit is more exaggerated, but still beautiful.
14. White Sneakers with Black Vest + Cream Blazer + Cream High Waist Pants + Handbag
You shouldn’t look past this alluring outfit if whites are your thing. Save for the black vest that’s there to not make the outfit look weird, this dress is all white, yet elegant.
15. White Sneakers with White Puff Sleeved Dress + Handbag Sunglasses
For a simpler outfit, you can go with a simple white puffed dress with a pair of sneakers. It’s still almost an all-white outfit, even if the gigantic brown bag she’s carrying begs differ.
16. White Sneakers with Orange Sweater Dress + Handbag + Sunglasses
I never knew an orange dress could be so chic until I saw this image. There are two different styles here for you to copy, and I’ll say I prefer the one on the right. The left one doesn’t look bad either.
17. White Sneakers with Peach Sweatshirt Dress + Handbag
Another simple yet chic way to style white sneakers is to use a peach sweatshirt dress. It’s simple, comfortable, appropriate for work, and most important, looks perfect on everyone.
18. White Sneakers with White Floral Midi Dress + Handbag
If you don’t fancy the color peach, you can pair your white sneakers with a white floral dress to keep it simple. The white handag adds extra flair, making this one of the best work outfits with sneakers.
19. White Sneakers with Brown Midi Dress + Black Blazer + Handbag
Peach and white aren’t the only colors that go with a white pair of sneakers. When you wear a black blazer over a brown midi dress, you get what can be described as an elegant work oufit.
20. Pink Sneakers with Black Dress
An effortless but simple way to look fashionable for work is pairing a black dress with pink sneakers. It’s an unlikely combination, but also a fashionable one.
21. White Sneakers with White Long Sleeve Shirt + Blue Blazer + Blue High Waist Pants
Matching the color of your jacket/blazer with that of your pants makes it almost impossible to get your outfit right. Doing that, in addition to matching the colors of her top and her sneakers is why this outfit looks so elegant.
22. White Sneakers with White Shirt + Orange Blazer + Orange Pants
We’ve seen an orange dress earlier in this article and it looks so chic. Here’s another orange outfit, but this time, it’s a blazer with pants; although different, but equally adorable.
23. White Sneakers with Black Vest + Black Blazer + Sand Colored High Waist Pants + Handbag + Sunglasses
White sneakers don’t have to go with white vests; if you can get a black vest and sand-colored pants, you’re good. The optional handbag and blazer are nice touches too.
24. Shiny Sneakers with White Blouse + Denim Jacket + Black Midi Pleated Skirt + Handbag
Adding a denim jacket to the mix gives your outfit a whole new look that perfectly complements the already chic combination. The smile is also lovely, isn’t it?
25. Tri-Colored Sneakers with White Shirt + Purple Blazer + Yellow Pants
If you love mixing different colors in the same outfit, this is the correct outfit idea for you. Not only are there plenty of colors, but the colors are also bright, making it a popular option.
And that’s all for my post on some classy work outfits with sneakers. Want some more outfit ideas? Then you might want to check out these blog posts.
- 25 Classy Mix and Match Outfit Ideas for Work
- 25 Casual Outfits with Jeans and Sneakers You’ll Love
- 25 Cozy Jeans and Blazer Outfits for Inspiration
- 25 Adorable Outfits with Red Skirts You’ll Love
I hope you enjoyed this piece of content. Do well to rate this post, and don’t forget to share this outfit compilation with your friends.
See you with more exciting inspirations. Trust me; you wouldn’t want to miss any of our upcoming outfit compilations, so make sure to follow us on Pinterest.
Pin for Later.